What is your addiction?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what kinds?
Many styles, and many aspects of the art - listening, performing, history... Want to capture my full attention? Hand me an instrument I've not played before, and see what I can do with it in one hour. I collect instruments. I have performed professionally on Horn, flute, and contrabass; I've done public performances (but not for pay) on clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, and piano. I have a bassoon I'm getting better with, and have had lessons on viola and 'cello.
I'm "classically trained", and love music from the common practice period. But I also love many contemporary styles (not too big on hip-hop, rap, head-banger, disco/house/trance/techno, new age, or other similar) including rock (but not rock&roll or metal), country, bluegrass, blues, folk, big band... My CD collection is at nearly 800, and still growing.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Coffee, chocolate during a certain time of the month, rescuing animals, the History channel, the court tv shows, music, buying stilettos and sexy lingerie, and lately...very expensive jewelry. Oh! I would be remiss not to mention lpsg and all the very gorgeous men here!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG - gallery, chat, forum threads. I love it all! :smile: :biggrin1: :smile:
Being fucked hard by big white cocks :tongue:
anal and oral sex
good decaf coffee
Bruce Springsteen concerts
Bon Jovi concerts
chocolate
Tuscany
Italian food
ebay
antique shopping
fine dining
really good Italian leather shoes and boots

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking, Coffee,Cigs and Peanut M& M's. The peanut M&M's keep my dick rock hard. Chocolate contains L arginie which is known to keep things in working order. :smile:

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking, Coffee,Cigs and Peanut M& M's. The peanut M&M's keep my dick rock hard. Chocolate contains L arginie which is known to keep things in working order. :smile:

Thanks Uncut for telling me about the chocolate, now I know why I am so damn horned all the time! (A confirmed chocoholic here).

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't tomatoes contain that too?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll be honest. I actually have a gambling habit - not a BAD habit because I don't lose :cool:

But yeah...I play it most days. Got to £50 off £10 today = £40 profit. I usually make around a hundred a week off it.

PS I don't play 'the numbers game' eg picking a few numbers on the board. I usually go for 19-36, 1-18 and 1st 2nd or 3rd 12.

£5 on 2nd 12 and £5 on black got me an easy £20 when black 13 came out. ^_^

Also, I don't go sick on it. I go in each day with a tenner. If it goes I stop but I usually win. Got to £90 off £10 yesterday too. And once I got £50 off £1 !

I love the thrill of it, the suspense. And how my mates always lose at it hehe.

So now you know! This is what happens when you go without sex too long haha.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
My addiction is coke. And not the kind you snort, either!:rolleyes::biggrin:

Of course LPSG is an addiction of mine, but a rather harmless one I think.