What is your biggest extravagance?

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Gasoline, I burn like 24 gallons a week, thats $60.

I actually listened to the Live Earth Concerts On Sirius Satelite during my 60 mile drive to work on saturday, oh the irony.

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll bring the chips, you bring your ass for a kicking :wink:

Yeah - mine all have names (and I talk to them when I'm cleaning them - sssh tho', that's a secret)

Ass-kicking, huh? I believe I'll be doing that. Expert on the AQT with a .308. And I can hit a man in the mouth with a 1911 (which needs a cleaning) from 20 yards. How about we set a wager? Who ever wins gets to fuck the hell out of the other. No ass kicking, just ass slapping. :eek:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I used to spend it on vacations. I loved to snow ski, hike, and hit hot springs. Then, I was hit from behind last year. Now, I can't do much of anything. I guess I need to spend it on making life more simplified. Right now, it really sucks out loud.

Lemou

Experimental Member
Media
I must say tattoos... Not... I get'em free... Forgot it...

Uhmm... Trips to Greenland to see my family...

First with plane then with a helicopter... Sikorsky 61 or Bell Helicopters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ass-kicking, huh? I believe I'll be doing that. Expert on the AQT with a .308. And I can hit a man in the mouth with a 1911 (which needs a cleaning) from 20 yards. How about we set a wager? Who ever wins gets to fuck the hell out of the other. No ass kicking, just ass slapping. :eek:

Pistols are for weeners. Let's say we borrow my man's Barrett .50 and take it out past a K - separate the boys from the women.

And I'll happily slap your ass - after I've handed it to you. :tongue: