What is your biggest pet peeve?

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well - I like to drive fast (and have plenty of speeding tickets to prove this) but it really chaps my ass when people insist on driving twenty miles an hour below the speed limit and when there is a chance to pass, there is oncoming traffic.
Also do not like to wait. I make a point to be punctual and if for some reason I am not able to be on time, I make a call and explain why.
Also, I intensely dislike people who are dishonest. They will lie to my face to gain favor and I give the benfit of the doubt and later on down the line, they show who they really are and when I remind them of what they said they come up with some lame excuse. I don't do this and do not appreciate it when others to it to me.
People who don't use coasters in the hot summer months for sweaty drink glasses on expensive antique furniture.
People who have badly behaved children, do not correct them or speak to them and insist that people tell them their bratty children are lovely.
I think we must have shared the same womb -- I agree with every word!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH - and when out at club, bar or party - I am enjoying the crowd, the music, drinks, food, etc. in enjoying meeting new people (okay - women) i introduce myself and smile and say "Hi there. I'm Christopher.". And then some unhappy woman shrieks "I'm married!!!!" To which I respond in an unflappable fashion "That is wonderful. I see marriage agrees with you!"
It is a great thing to meet new people who are outgoing, social, sanguine and fun. If you are having a bad day then I am sorry about that but please don't be mean to me.