What is your bone pressed erect length?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you dont press in that is cheating, im 8x6 hard
How is it cheating? The question isn't how big are you. The question is how big are you to the bone.

Also, when I am having sex with my girlfriend, many strokes go to the bone, so that may be a more accurate measure of how much of my cock is inside her.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is it cheating? The question isn't how big are you. The question is how big are you to the bone.

Also, when I am having sex with my girlfriend, many strokes go to the bone, so that may be a more accurate measure of how much of my cock is inside her.

I agree hud... plus not all of us are *ahem* lean guys... I for one have a good 40lbs to loose, which would exposed that 3/4 of an inch at the base of my cock, no doubt... and if I went down even further to let's say 8 percent body fat/ripped, then I believe ALL 8.25 inches of me would show when I am fully hard ;)... eitherway, when I'm pounding away with my partner, she's getting "bone pressed" if you know what I mean ;)
Just my 2 cents

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bone pressed isn't really cheating it is just showing your entire shaft that is hidden by fat. When you lose weight it just shows more of the shaft. You are not really adding inches.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree hud... plus not all of us are *ahem* lean guys... I for one have a good 40lbs to loose, which would exposed that 3/4 of an inch at the base of my cock, no doubt... and if I went down even further to let's say 8 percent body fat/ripped, then I believe ALL 8.25 inches of me would show when I am fully hard ;)... eitherway, when I'm pounding away with my partner, she's getting "bone pressed" if you know what I mean ;)
Just my 2 cents

:bigok: