Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update from when I first answered: It's all gone now.
I'm always less diligent when I'm carrying a few extra pounds, so bush and even chest hair had been growing in,but I've dropped almost 10 pounds since New Years and decided to "reward" myself and shave everything from neck-to-nuts.
Especially when it's been a while, I love the way it looks and feels right after a fresh shave. And change is good and hair always grows back...

Reactions: bijockfl
D

deleted1048037

Personally, I am not a fan of hair, so I shave my dick, ass and balls. I love being smooth! ;)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shaven smooth as a babies behind cock and balls. I love being cool in down there year around. No hair caught in zipper. Just good clean long cock and balls!

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
I keep my cock, balls, taint and crack shaved smooth. I buzz up my bush pretty short. I've kept it like this for several years and still prefer the clean neat look. I love my balls smooth.

Over the past year to year and a half I have noticed more guys at the gym who are sporting bigger bush. While there are still plenty of manscapers I'm noticing more guys who let it grow out including ones who used to be big manscapers. There is one guy, about 6'2", late 30s, dark hair, mostly naturally smooth, who has a super model-like body. A couple years ago his style was like mine, shaved and buzzed up. He wore it well. Now he has let his treasure trail grow in leading to a super thick dark bush framing his meaty dick and big balls which are shaved smooth. (He's changed at the locker next to me so I've seen it up close and personal from about 2 feet away.) The new look is really sexy and he wears it equally well.

I'm curious if other guys are seeing bigger bush at the gym or elsewhere.

Reactions: bijockfl