What is your cock to height ratio?

What is your cock to height ratio (to the nearest 0.10" interval)?

• Total voters

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I was never good with ratios, but I think a lot of this thread is already messed up. With that said, I won't tell you how I think this is already so off. (somebody with math skills step in and justify).:cool:

I think the problem is that people are doing a ratio of cock size in inches and height in FEET. doing a ratio with 2 different units is resulting in crazy ratios well above 1 (which in a correct ratio would suggest you had a cock that was longer than you are tall!!).

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took one look at the choices to see how wrong this was. Cock to height ratio would be length/height. If you get anything above 1 your dick is longer than you are tall. If you mean height to cock ratio then the options make a bit more sense, but not much since the lowest choice still means you have a dick that is 80% of your height (or less, which would encompass everyone I'm pretty sure).

Edit: This has kind of been mentioned and this thread is really old, but I saw it in the random poll thing and had to comment.

Edit 2: Read some more of the thread and it looks like someone mentioned the height in feet length in inches issue, but this is just totally absurd. Read the first post and I see that it is, in fact, specified that it should be done with mixed units which is still totally absurd.

Cock to height ratio: 8":75" = 0.10666...
Height to cock ratio: 75":8" = 9.375.
I don't know how to convert simple units of measurement: 8":6.25' = 1.28.

Doing the math correctly puts me well outside the range of options for this poll. Doing the math incorrectly puts me well outside the range of options for this poll. Doing the math stupidly puts me right where I belong.

The math in this thread is just atrocious. My math teachers from middle school would kill me if they knew I answered this poll.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the love of...

Cock:Height Ratio would be the size of your cock relative to your height. If you post a number above 1 you're saying your cock is bigger than you are.

Thanks for bumping the thread that annoys me most on this forum.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Irish said:
Cock:Height Ratio would be the size of your cock relative to your height. If you post a number above 1 you're saying your cock is bigger than you are.

Thanks for bumping the thread that annoys me most on this forum.
This is perfectly fine mathematically. The ratio is in inches/feet. If you want inches/inches or feet/feet just multiply the numbers by (1 foot/ 12 inches). i.e. divide by 12. Whatever conclusions (penis length vs. height) you want to make from the data you can still make regardless of the length units.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jovial said:
This is perfectly fine mathematically. The ratio is in inches/feet. If you want inches/inches or feet/feet just multiply the numbers by (1 foot/ 12 inches). i.e. divide by 12. Whatever conclusions (penis length vs. height) you want to make from the data you can still make regardless of the length units.

Nah, Irish is right, 'cock to height ratio' to me would imply proportionate units. Doing a ratio of 2 lengths, one in feet and one in inches is crazy.

As if the Imperial system wasn't crap enough to begin with...