What is your cock to height ratio?

What is your cock to height ratio (to the nearest 0.10" interval)?

• Total voters

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
steve2727 said:
Nah, Irish is right, 'cock to height ratio' to me would imply proportionate units. Doing a ratio of 2 lengths, one in feet and one in inches is crazy.

As if the Imperial system wasn't crap enough to begin with...

The idea was to find a calculation that would result in a baseline of approximately 1. The average height is 5'10" and the average length is just under 6", which results in a baseline of about 1 inch to the foot.

I am impressed by the # of guys scoring 1.50 or better.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I just used this to compare where I am compared with the fellas giving feedback here, INDEED this is LPSG but because of a ratio not all those above 1.30 mean a big dick! Shorter guys with avg (6 inch) can score high and so on, play with the scenarios.

I came out to 1.08 (6.5in/6.08 or 6'1height). Irish is right, this would have been "cleaner" if this were in one unit, but still it helps to check out the rest of us if we divide and work with fractions in identical manners (which for some math is not a strenght).

Nice thread!
R:biggrin1:

D

deleted20132

6inches/6feet=1,00 for me :-(
so, i am average of the average?

Mike13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the ratio can make sense. People (in the US anyway) are measured in height by feet and dick size in inches. Giving your height in inches is somewhat an unusable measurement, most of us need to see that height converted in feet for it to make sense to us. It's a ratio of commonly used measurements is all.

5'8" by 8" so 1.41

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This poll was a good idea. Somehow from the data we should be able to tell if there is a correlation between height and cock length. Unfortunately, I realized there is a slight flaw. A standard deviation (SD) in height is about 3 inches = 0.25 feet, but the SD in cock length is probably closer to 1 inch. So even if being taller correlated to longer cock, the ratio would change. I mean the average 75 inch tall male's ratio would be different than the average 66 inch tall male's ratio.

I'd still like to know how the data would be distributed if cock length was completely uncorrelated to height, and compare this to the actual poll results.

bjkuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find the cock to height ration unfair. The taller you are the longer your cock has to be to get a good ratio. I'm 6,6'' tall.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media

Fascinating topic! I had not answered at first, a little confused by non metric measurements. But in fact my case is – in metric – very straightforward:

I’m 195cm tall ; hard between 19 and 20 cm, which gives a ratio of …1,0 ! I voted 1,0 - 1,09, which may be a bit hopeful.

What then, will you ask, am I doing at LPSG?

Two answers : soft, I’m 14 to 15 cm, meaning I’m generally the guy with the long dick in the showers. I’m also usually the tallest too. And when I was a teenager I was hung up about having a dick longer than anyone else’s, convinced everyone would think I was having the beginnings of an erection, without thinking I was also by far the tallest. Since then I’ve always been obsessed with size, though my main abnormality is having so little difference between hard and soft.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoops. I voted in the poll over 1.50 and that's not it. See, I'm 5'11" and I put in the calculator 5.11. When I should have used 5.92. So, "8" inches to "5.92" feet puts me around 1.35.

Due to the type of poll this is, I can only imagine how many peoople popped open the >1.60 pollers and then probably immediately proceeded to view their galleries. Not saying it's a bad thing.