What is your collecting passion?

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I know its sad but untill pretty recently I collected stamps. Lamest thing to collect I know...

I suppose I also collect Russian furnishings. I don't actually buy it but there's loads of it around from my grand-parents houses in Russia and a huge amount of it seems to be in my room.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I collect old books. My grandfather gave me some very old books by an author named Zane Grey. This got me reading and finding D. H. Lawrence. The poem A Sane revolution change my way of thinking as a child and as an adult. A very powerfull concept in that poem:smile:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Parking tickets.
Speeding tickets.
Tax demands.
Grey Hairs - my collection is coming along nicely now, mainly due to the above.

I keep trying to collect wines, but invariably drink them.

I have quite a collection of stamps in my passport.

Pigs - I love all things piggy.

South East Asian oil paintings.

DVDs

Right now I'm on hiatus until the BluRay/HD-DVD dust settles. I think my DVDs say a lot about me though be forewarned, Van Helsing was a gift.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Bellybutton lint and the skulls of dead Hollywood stars, I've got over 50 of them

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's see....cobwebs and dust....if you see a broom in my hand, you know it's Halloween....
LOL

Over 1000 books.
Incredibly, my in-laws have all the books they own on about 6 shelves in an office !
FIL is retired Air Force and they moved a lot, so didn't hang on to very many books.

I collect gargoyles (over 60 or 70 sized from a half inch tall to almost 3 feet tall), David Winter Cottages, MontBlanc Limited Edition fountain pens, collect shot glasses with hubby,....

Guess I collect tattoos too !....on me, that is.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm.... I started reading this thread (great one, BTW) thinking I don't collect anything. Then I spotted the pile of Kiefer Sutherland movies in the corner so I spose I have to own up to that, plus anything 24, of course....

Apart from that I collect new money and £2 coins.
Crisp notes get pilfered away for a rainy day.... my favourites are £50 notes... (I wonder why!!)

But the £2 coins do get spent when there are sufficient of them, but onl on something special.

The last lot got given to BMW/Mini for the deposit on my car.... the girls face was a picture when I emptied £500 of £2 coins on the desk!! LOL

Can't think of anything else right now that I collect....