What is your definition of big? (first post)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: Hi,

I'm just curious. Since this is a "large penis support group"-forum, I'd like to know what you all think is considered big. I'd like to hear everyone's opinions, men's and women's, straights', bis' and gays', and the occational assexuals'? :). I'm guessing this has been brought up before, please don't get mad at me if it has.

I'm 7.25x5.5 and I consider myself both well endowed and big. Not huge of course, just big. :). I've also been doing PE for a few months, so I've grown from about 6.75x5 to the size I am now, and still growing.

Ah and yes, this is my first post, in case you missed that.

2. Imported

Gold Member

d_macgyver: What have you done to gain a 1/2 inch? I need to try that.

Big is in the eye of the holder.

3. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: I am much more concerned with the size of the guy's heart than with the size of his penis. Having said that, I still maintain thickness counts more for impressions of "being big" than length. A ten inch long penis with the diameter of a pencil is not going to inspire much 'shock and awe' in me...

4. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I totally agree with Nony. The heart is more important than the penis.
    And yes girth is better than length.

5. Imported

Gold Member

doghorn: Hey Krowax,

I am exactly the same size as you, and also have a very similar shape (I have seen your progress photos on Thundersplace).

I have asked a decent number of women over the years about size and how their different lovers have compared, myself included. My conclusion is that we - at our current size - are in approximately the 80th percentile. So if she's been with 10 men, 1 or 2 will have been bigger, and 7 or 8 will be smaller. If she's been with 100 men, 20 will have been bigger.

This isn't a bad place to be, except for those women who really need and can use a very large penis to fill them up. In my experience, it's been about the same percentage: 20% of the women I've been with could have used either more length, more girth, or both, than I could provide. I don't find this surprising at all - it matches up perfectly. Pussies and cocks should fit each other. Only one or two, however, were way too big for me (and one was too small). My sample size is about 45-50 women (my best estimate).

Shape is another factor altogether. Having a beautifully-shaped unit is something most of the women I've been with have appreciated. So much so that I'm reluctant to engage in any PE for fear that I could screw up its shape or functioning. I would like to be 7.75 x 5.75, but so far have hesitated trying.

Ron

6. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: [quote author=doghorn link=board=meetgreet;num=1060898746;start=0#4 date=08/14/03 at 21:12:13]Hey Krowax,

I am exactly the same size as you, and also have a very similar shape (I have seen your progress photos on Thundersplace).

I have asked a decent number of women over the years about size and how their different lovers have compared, myself included.  My conclusion is that we - at our current size - are in approximately the 80th percentile.  So if she's been with 10 men, 1 or 2 will have been bigger, and 7 or 8 will be smaller.  If she's been with 100 men, 20 will have been bigger.  

This isn't a bad place to be, except for those women who really need and can use a very large penis to fill them up.  In my experience, it's been about the same percentage: 20% of the women I've been with could have used either more length, more girth, or both, than I could provide.  I don't find this surprising at all - it matches up perfectly.  Pussies and cocks should fit each other.   Only one or two, however, were way too big for me (and one was too small).  My sample size is about 45-50 women (my best estimate).

Shape is another factor altogether.  Having a beautifully-shaped unit is something most of the women I've been with have appreciated.  So much so that I'm reluctant to engage in any PE for fear that I could screw up its shape or functioning.  I would like to be 7.75 x 5.75, but so far have hesitated trying.

Ron[/quote]

Hey.

I have yet to see any change in shape in my dick actually, apart from being bigger. And the changes are so incredibly small, so IF the shape changes, you'll likely be able to "correct" the shape before it becomes extreme.

I'm thinking that around 7.5x5.75 perhaps is max that I want to be, so maybe 7.5x5.625 is best =).

Cool that you've seen my photos btw.

Interesting observations about the size-thing too. I read somewhere that I should be in about the 80th percentile too, so I guess that's correct.

--
    And rob, don't you think you're taking this a bit too serious? :). Trust me, good self confidence is 100 times better than a big dick, so you might want to work on that instead, 16cm is by no means small you know.
    --

If no-one wants to tell me what they think is big just because it might hurt my feelings (lol?), don't hesitate, I think my ego can take it :D. Since it's pretty subjective, I'm just curious.

7. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: I haven't had very many "lovers", but after having two passive agressive ones and one very sweet, giving lover who's hot for only me, I CAN say that that's the biggest turn on around. The mind IS the largest sex organ.

But the question isn't about turn ons, it's about size. So, I'd say large is anything the lovers have to work to have the lady completely accept.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: Good answer.

Draft saved Draft deleted