Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dream job:

Secret Shopper for luxury hotels.

Also:

-Judge in a small, remote provincial district anywhere in the world
-Talk Show host
-Short Order Cook/Owner - small bistro in Mediterranean Europe, Equatorial Americas, or South Pacific Island
-Jennifer Garner's Kept Man

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I have my dream job now, but I would love to run Bloomingdale's for a year to see if it could be turned into a cool store again. I would love to be in charge of the test kitchens at Good Housekeeping. (those seals of approval would be given out much more judiciously) I would also like to have a talk show format cooking show on the Food Network.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to be an osteopath or chiropracter. It's very tempting, but I don't know if I could cope with another five years' full-time study right now.

Failing that, and if I could get my knee working properly again, I'd like to be a part-time dance teacher or badminton coach.

For those of you who have the chance to work from home, I'd recommend it. I did that for four years before moving into my current office. I got so much other stuff done during the working day, laundry, gardening, banking etc that my time off was all time off. Saving two hours a day commuting really made a difference. I slept better (and longer) and had time to go to the gym. On top of that, I only caught one cold in those four years - a massive change from office-based working where the AC system recirculated everyone's bugs throughout the whole building.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my dream job is working from home and setting my own hours. i freakin hate offices, office parties, birthday outings with everyone at the office, and especially commuting in traffic. ughhh. :mad:

so after being unemployed for the majority of the year, i decided i'm going to finally start doing what i really like to do, which is scrapbooking! (i knowww, it's so nerdy right? :banana: haha.) even if i only make enough to pay my bills, i don't care. it's something i can see myself doing (and have been doing for many years) and not becoming bored after a week. i'd much rather find a way to do what i love and make a decent living off of it, rather than something i absolutely loathe that pays more and comes with a retarded schedule and punching in and punching out.

Scrapping booking is nerdy? When I think of scrap booking I think of old women named after semi-precious stones with their old person afros and huge glasses on strings doing it.

I guess I'll finish the video game triangle we've got going on here. I'd love to be a video game programmer. I'm hoping I can keep going to school for programming, maybe be a hobby game programmer and then somehow make my way into a large video game company like Capcom. I'd kill to be part of the Mega Man team. It's nice to dream.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scrap booking is nerdy? When I think of scrap booking I think of old women named after semi-precious stones with their old person afros and huge glasses on strings doing it.

I guess I'll finish the video game triangle we've got going on here. I'd love to be a video game programmer. I'm hoping I can keep going to school for programming, maybe be a hobby game programmer and then somehow make my way into a large video game company like Capcom. I'd kill to be part of the Mega Man team. It's nice to dream.

Scrapbooking is pretty cool. It is visual journaling. Some people do pay good money to do that. You can EVEN do digital scrapbooking and put things on the internet. Amazing what one can do with software and PDF creation software.

Scrapbooking isn't just for older ladies. A lot of professionals: from businesspersons to interior designers-- use scrapbooks. So, there could be a use for scrapbooks for videogame designers...and maybe even videogame programmers.

ella_76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i`d love to be a cartoonist or tattoo designer
something where i can show off my artisic side.