What is your fantasy?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I want to travel back in time, and take some info with me, so that my parents could have been SUPER rich.... and THEN.... I would be rich by association.:tongue:

And could fuck supermodels.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's not really a fantasy. :X *blush* ok well....

I'd like to have sex with two guys at once: one anally and one vaginally.

I've had a guy enter me from behind and another in my mouth, which was fun....lol but a bit overwhelming. I think the aforementioned would be really overwhelming..but I just wanna try it. :X even for like..a couple minutes.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:

I've had a guy entire me from behind and another in my mouth, which was fun....lol but a bit overwhelming. I think the aforementioned would be really overwhelming..but I just wanna try it. :X even for like..a couple minutes.
That's just like my fantasy, only both or all three guys doing the fucking would be me!:biggrin1:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Heather LouAnna said:

I've had a guy entire me from behind and another in my mouth, which was fun....lol but a bit overwhelming. I think the aforementioned would be really overwhelming..but I just wanna try it. :X even for like..a couple minutes.

I actually participated once in this very scenario and must confess - though it was years ago, I still fantasize about it.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Both of the men I was with were very well endowed too. I felt like fingercuffs.....lol

I think if I tried the vaginal + anal thing that I'd like the men to be a bit..smaller. :X but maybe some extra length is needed in order to get into that position?!?! I've no idea.

Is there a name for that particular act?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think I like that name.......... :T

Back on topic. Y'know I've never had one of those girly slumber parties where all the girls end up comparing breasts...lol That'd be hot.

I did have a rather.."lesbian" experience at summer camp one year though. :X it just involved dry humping though. That's fourth grade for you.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Heather LouAnna said:
I don't think I like that name.......... :T

Back on topic. Y'know I've never had one of those girly slumber parties where all the girls end up comparing breasts...lol That'd be hot.

I did have a rather.."lesbian" experience at summer camp one year though. :X it just involved dry humping though. That's fourth grade for you.

The term for which you seek is "Double Penetration"... you know Heather, if you keep making sexually ambiguous references as you've just done, people really are going to think we're the same person. I have a feeling that you've initiated nearly as many spontaneous erections in your short time here as I have...

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol I doubt that, darling. I'm just being my honest self..not trying to...actually..do all that.

When some one says "double penetration" I tend to think that both cocks are in one orifice....I guess you're right though.

DVDA sounds like something I'd like to try...lol but I don't think I could ever fit all that in there. I'm a small girl. lol It'd be fun to watch though! :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do have many fantasies but a great one is with a delicious guy his fat penis and his at least 6 extra hands to touch me at the same time in different places...or something like that.