What is your fantasy?

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
When some one says "double penetration" I tend to think that both cocks are in one orifice....I guess you're right though.

DVDA sounds like something I'd like to try...lol but I don't think I could ever fit all that in there. I'm a small girl. lol It'd be fun to watch though! :biggrin1:
Heather~

Double vaginal penetration can be quite nice, and I've been told by the missus that the sensation of two cocks rubbing together inside of you is a real treat. Then again, double blowjobs can be fun, too, especially if you can take them deep. :wink:

As for me, my fantasy is fairly simple, but one I've not had the opportunity to try yet. My wife, Vix, and I are in the frequent habit of taking other blokes to bed with us. We'd love to try 11-inches or bigger, with substantial girth, but the biggest we've had so far was just about an inch longer than myself and maybe 1.5" more in circumference.

But that's not my fantasy (well, it is, but there's more): Often times, the guys we take home fall asleep with us in our bed. My fantasy is to give one of these blokes a blowjob in his sleep, resting my head on his tummy and just casually sucking and tonguing him whilst teasing my fingers lightly over his shaft. Then, if he comes, I want to keep his cock in my mouth, holding it gently there - not moving - so I fan feel it go limp inside of me...

...of course, if he wakes up during any of this, Vix can just smother him back to sleep with her tits. :tongue:

~Reese!

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reese said:
Heather~

http://www.myboobsite.com/photos/reese_flexi-cock.jpgAs for me, my fantasy is fairly simple, but one I've not had the opportunity to try yet. My wife, Vix, and I are in the frequent habit of taking other blokes to bed with us. We'd love to try 11-inches or bigger, with substantial girth, but the biggest we've had so far was just about an inch longer than myself and maybe 1.5" more in circumference.

But that's not my fantasy (well, it is, but there's more): Often times, the guys we take home fall asleep with us in our bed. My fantasy is to give one of these blokes a blowjob in his sleep, resting my head on his tummy and just casually sucking and tonguing him whilst teasing my fingers lightly over his shaft. Then, if he comes, I want to keep his cock in my mouth, holding it gently there - not moving - so I fan feel it go limp inside of me...

...of course, if he wakes up during any of this, Vix can just smother him back to sleep with her tits. :tongue:

~Reese!

I'd be down for that. *visits and knocks on your door nude*

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Is that your wife!? She's one talented lady! I could certainly learn a trick or two from her.
Yup, that's my Vix! And I'm sure she'd be happy to teach you her techniques, too, provided you could think of a some suitably sexy way to repay her (um, it's not just guys we take to bed)... :wink:

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jeremy said:
I'd be down for that. *visits and knocks on your door nude*
*grabs you my the tackle and yoinks you in, since we live in an old church house and the adjacent worshippers might object*

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fantasy would be performing some Mason work on two hot sisters. Done it seperately but not with both of them at the same time...fighting for it. :saevil:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am also a great fan of gagging girls (Masonry) in a very passionate and sexual manner. There is nothing better than having a nice young pristine girl 18-20 and teaching them the ways of The Mason. Customizing them so to speak. Back to the Masonry thing, when I see a very attractive girl, sometimes there is just something about them, where I think , "I need to force my cock deep into her throat" and open her up to some new overwhelming sexual experiences. I always think if a girl can take that and come back for more she is a keeper and you will never get bored.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Skull Mason said:
when I see a very attractive girl, sometimes there is just something about them, where I think , "I need to force my cock deep into her throat" and open her up to some new overwhelming sexual experiences.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
And here I thought some men that looked at me were just undressing me with their eyes. I'd never even considered that some men had thoughts like this...There's some men out there looking to fuck my throat. I'm never leaving the house again. lol

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
Share your fantasies with us, sexual or whatever...

id like to be a well-paid agent for the illuminati, on a high priority mission of getting every woman on the planet pregnant at least once...also, id get to wear furry underwear made from beaver skins, with a shiny golden badge over my penis. id be based in a temple on an uncharted tropical island and have sex with large breasted women all day...one can dream...

*(wakes up) i guess this falls under whatever.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
And here I thought some men that looked at me were just undressing me with their eyes. I'd never even considered that some men had thoughts like this...There's some men out there looking to fuck my throat. I'm never leaving the house again. lol

Sorry its just a primal urge...or at least for me. Very overpowering and sexually loaded. The girls I have brought into the Masonry have loved it. Some have commented that it even makes them feel like a woman. Some were even against blowjobs for the most part to begin with (booooooo!) but soon changed their minds. I think something in the soul of a woman plays a part in it (maybe primal) of being overpowered by a large cock. Like I said earlier, it doesn't have to be super aggressive, it can be a very sexual experience. One in particular who I like best gets so very wet from it, which further turns me on. Especially when it gets very messy, her spit and saliva dripping from my cock or all over her face, that means she is really into it which to me makes her the perfect partner. Maybe something in the pheremones or the scent of it on her face and on my cock is deeply satisfying. Very hot when a girl is submissive to your cock in a sexy way.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
One of my more surreal fantasies would be me splitting into two bodies (male and female) but with one mind.

Then I could fuck myself everyway possible, I'd know exactly how fast to thrust to make my female self come and I'd experience all types of female orgasms aswell as the male orgasm!
I could play with my tits for as long as I wanted AND feel the sensations. I'd be able to give myself the perfect blowjob.
The only down side would be other women not being as good a shag as me!:rolleyes:

When I finish I would reabsorb my female body and carry on as normal.

Chainfire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of my fantasies is to be treated like a god by one black woman, one asian, and one white. Have them make me dinner while wearing lingerie...and then feed me food while one sucks my dick from under the table. Then afterwards be treated to an aggressive, crazy sexathon where i pull hair, slap ass (hard of course), squeeze tits, fuck mouthes and throats..basically have my cock worshipped by three beautiful women who can't get enough of it. I dunno, i am a fan of interracial dating (still love white women and play no favorites)....if you are hot you are hot.

just have primal aggressive dominating sex....puuuuure animal lust

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Chainfire said:
one of my fantasies is to be treated like a god by one black woman, one asian, and one white. Have them make me dinner while wearing lingerie...and then feed me food while one sucks my dick from under the table. Then afterwards be treated to an aggressive, crazy sexathon where i pull hair, slap ass (hard of course), squeeze tits, fuck mouthes and throats..basically have my cock worshipped by three beautiful women who can't get enough of it. I dunno, i am a fan of interracial dating (still love white women and play no favorites)....if you are hot you are hot.

just have primal aggressive dominating sex....puuuuure animal lust

SLUT!

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my.....

Skull Mason - you're a man after my own....heart.....ok...other things, too.
:wink:

You are Soo correct.

That said.....I don't think I need to be redundant and mention what one of my fantasies are......
I'm referring to the wanting to be dominated, but not just orally alone....