what is your favorite angle to give/recieve head?

how do you prefer to give/recieve head?

• Give- with partner on their back

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • Give- with partner on their hands and knees

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Give- with partner sitting down

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Recieve -lying on your back

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Recieve -on your hands and knees

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Recieve -sitting down

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • *bonus for with cocks* recieving from partner lying on their back, head hanging off of the bed

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • *bonus for cunts* straddling your partner's head

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • *bonus for both* 69

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • other that I am not creative enough to think of

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will start of with a vote for giving to a partner on her hands and knees, and receiving sitting with partner on her knees. (never had oral with a guy, so I can't say. feel free to make suggestions though :) ).

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I prefer receiving lying on my stomach, partner comes over me but since it's not listed I voted for my second best which is receiving while on my back, legs spread wide.

Prefer to give while partner is on his hands and knees, easiest to penetrate this way.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
whenever the girl is giving me oral sex I like when I am sitting on like a couch and she is on the couch as well sort of laying beside me
LOVE that

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Receiving any way I love! Most of the time, I like to receive while I'm lying on my back, but sometimes, it just feels great to be sitting down and holding a woman's head while she deep throats you - that is an amazing situation :)

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
The first few girlfriends I had that gave me blowjobs nearly always gave me one while I was sitting ( a lot of times in a car) and they sucked on my cock from the side. I didn't realize what a difference it could make from having my cock sucked and licked on from the front until I was standing once and my first steady girlfriend sucked on my cock while on her knees in front of me. There is a big difference when they can use their tongue on the underside of the cock on it's most sensitive spots.

I now love to sit on the couch and have my wife suck on my cock while she kneels between my legs. I can comfortably sit back and watch her enjoy my cock. I also like to stand but when I cum my knees get very weak and I tend to fall over.... yes, it is that good.