What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chocolate chip and thin mint. I also love a custard vanilla (homemade). Last year I went on a quest for a few perfect ice cream recipes. It was kind of a fun thing to do.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The ben and jerry's super chunk fudge. I think that is what it's called. Vanilla. mmm So versatile. Butter pecan. My grandparents Bing cherry sherbet, home made peach, and grandma's boysenberry ice. Mmmm you can't get anything like it in stores. :(

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My favorite is home-made, any flavor. But, my favorite is Peppermint ice cream, especially made with crushed pieces of peppermint candy canes,and after that, Fresh Peach, and after that, Sweet Potato with tiny Marshmallows!Ummmmmm, good!

But, it has to be made with an old fashioned egg custard base made with heavy cream, and real Bourbon soaked vanilla beans...and made in a hand-cranked ice cream maker using ice and salt.

Lately I have discovered a new flavor put out by Turkey Hill Ice Cream and can't get enough of it. It's Green Tea and Mango. It's really good and habit forming!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a great lover of ice cream, when I do eat it it's the dark slightly bitter chocolate one that has so much chocolate in it it never freezes really hard, or the very creamy vanilla kind that's almost yellow because it's so creamy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ben & Jerry's
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Mudslide
Apple Pie
Karamel Sutra
Worlds Best Vanilla
Chubby Hubby

Welsh Farm's
Butter Pecan

Haagen Daazs
Rum Raisin
Bailey's Irish Cream

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Breyers is my favorite brand of ice cream.

I like the basics: Chocolate, Strawberry, & Vanilla, preferably together. Hence, I like Breyers Neapolitan.

For vanilla ice cream I like vanilla bean, not French vanilla.

If I'm eating Breyers chocolate ice cream by itself, I pour a little milk on it and mash it up. I like the resulting texture...kinda like a super thick milkshake.

I also like Breyers coffee ice cream. The proper way to eat it is to stir it until it develops a "soft-serve" texture.

Speaking of coffee ice cream, Starbuck's Java Chip is quite yummy.

If I'm going to an ice cream shop and getting one of the fancier flavors, I like Grand Marnier, Kahlua, and similar flavors. My two favorite flavors at the local dairy farm are ginger and orange-pineapple. The two go well together.