Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first moment my cock goes into the guys ass. Every time I am surprised by how good it feels. If you've been building up to it for a while, rimming, rubbing your cock on his hole, then the look of desire and pleasure on his face as you go in makes it even better. Followed really closely by the feeling of fucking a guy and knowing you're about to cum. The few seconds before, as the feeling builds up, you tell the bottom, deciding to stay inside, pushing deep...
As bottom, the best moment is on top, pushing down to get the full length of their cock inside me and feeling them cum inside me at the exact moment I shoot.

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the initial penetration as my cock goes in their ass and their sounds they make as they get used to it. i like the moaning, groaning whining turning into 'fuck me harder now' after a minute or so.

I love all of that as well, but the first kiss is what does it for me. I think kissing is alot more passionate then fucking a guy, so when you can kiss another man and you have that hot desire for one another, and esp if he is an equally good kisser, it just makes sex mind blowing.

Reactions: bi_todd

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The initial insertion of my cock and looking at his face as it breaks through then as you get close thfeeling of releaseing a flood of your own cum inside him deep inside him and he takes it in with euforic pleasure

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The initial insertion of my cock and looking at his face as it breaks through then as you get close thfeeling of releaseing a flood of your own cum inside him deep inside him and he takes it in with euforic pleasure

Yep. Nothing like that first push in and those first few thrusts. The tightness and warmth around my cock, pushing deep inside him, hearing him moan and open his rectum up to me-- it's hot. I like cumming inside him too, of course, but those first five to ten seconds of getting my cock inside his ass are the best part.

Gstreaker2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, I love the build up of foreplay, kissing and fondling, but I also love the feel of his cock sinking deep inside me as he fucks me and then shoots his hot cum in me.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont know if its because I am small back there, but when he first gets himself all the way into me, I really like just being very still, almost motionless for a minute or two, just so I can breath. Its just really big in me at first. After a minute or two, i feel like I am completely connected to him. It becomes comfortable, and for a little bit I just love being one person and its really incredible for me. I can only last for a few seconds like that before I start pumping.

My favorite favorite is when he cums inside of me. Especially if it is bareback. it is total heaven for me. it is exciting and relaxing and weirdly very satisfying....all at the same time.