What Is Your Favorite Position For Cocksucking?

When feeding/sucking cock, what is you favorite position? Are you feeder or sucker

• I am a cocksucker

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • I feed cocksuckers

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Feeder stands while cocksucker kneels in front of him

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Feeder stands while cocksucker is on his back with head hanging back

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Feeder relaxes in chair while cocksucker kneels between his legs

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Feeder lays down and cocksucker services

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can select two options from the survey. Use one to tell us whether you are a feeder or a cocksucker. I like to use feeder here because ‘top’ can infer much more than a blowjob.

I only included the most common position, but there is an option for other. Please share in a post if you select other.

If you want to tell us why you like a position that can only add to the fun in this post.

Reactions: popup_al

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a cocksucker I love the power exchange so for me there is nothing more humbling than kneeling in front of a man.

If he makes me beg for his cock the dynamic usurps my masculinity. Then he undoes his belt—the clinking sound makes my heart race in anticipation. He makes me undo his fly so his jeans fall to the floor. He grabs my head and pulls it into the bulge in his underwear. I have to worship his bulge and tell him that I am a cocksucker.

At last he drops his underwear and I am allowed to lick his balls. He slaps my face with his semi-hard cock. When he is ready he fucks my mouth. I gag but he doesn’t care. It’s all about him releasing a load of cum into a willing mouth.

Obess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kneeling while he sits. Better access for me and more cozy for him. I like having him towering before me but standing up feels rushed. I like to know I can take my time and play as much as I want.
While he sits is better access for licking his balls and etc play. But bad position for deep throat.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Depends on the session, if a guy just wants to get off quick, I like to walk it, hit my knees while he stands and feeds me his hard cock. If he's got time, much prefer him to sit back and enjoy a long edging session. LOVE worshiping a guys cock with my mouth. With luck, after he cums once, he'll be up for another release.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can select two options from the survey. Use one to tell us whether you are a feeder or a cocksucker. I like to use feeder here because ‘top’ can infer much more than a blowjob.

I only included the most common position, but there is an option for other. Please share in a post if you select other.

If you want to tell us why you like a position that can only add to the fun in this post.
You could say “oral top” or “oral bottom.”

chartiberry

Experimental Member
Media
Non-Binary
As a cocksucker I love when the top is sitting because I have my cozzy space to work between his thighs, also when they squeeze me with thighs that's really turning me on!

Reactions: Ky blue