What Is Your Favorite Sex Toy?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just bought an amazing vibrator. It has 'wave' technology. It is by far, the most amazing toy I have ever used. It was really expensive, but worth it.

Can any of you ladies or gents tell us what your favorite toy is or has been? I've heard of the fleshlight with men, and the rabbit is popular with women. But what do you think?

Also, I bought an inflatable butt plug to use on my bf but yesterday decided to try it on my own. OMFG that was amazing. I wish the plug was smaller to start with, but after the 5 min it took to get it in, it was amazing. Then I used my new best friend at the same time.

That brings me to another question, are there any 'combinations" you like to use?

Bigcocklvr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ummm, My personal favorite is the Magic Wand by Hitachi. It was developed as a massager. Instead of using batteries it runs on house current. Has attachments that you can buy seperatly.
This thing is incredible. Befor I got this, I had only had one orgasm that was so intense that I squirted. But with the MW, well, just say, I have to be sure to have a towel under me so that I dont ruin my feather bed.
:naughty:

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
There is an inexpensive vibrating cock ring called the Screaming O that my wife and I can't live without. I highly recommend to all, regardless of sexual preference.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My newest purchase is a 6x3 slimline vibrator which I use for anal play.
I use it in conjuntion with either a 8x5 or a 8x6 dildo.

My Fleshlight and particularly so with the Superribbed insert. It's pure heaven.

I'm also exceedingly fond of my leather V-spreader.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Failing to find a suitable toy you could try the ever popular " Laying on your arm until it does numb and then masturbating with it so you can pretend it's someone else."

I find Fleshlights don't hold heat well at all. The warmth doesn't last for more than a few strokes. Whatever that material is, it's a great insulator.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Failing to find a suitable toy you could try the ever popular " Laying on your arm until it does numb and then masturbating with it so you can pretend it's someone else."

THAT is hilarious. It may be ever popular, but I never heard of it. I use only my beautiful dildo I bought in 2003, which is 'very large' but not FF huge (I don't go that far.) I used to use it a lot more than I do now though, since I'm a lot more sexually acitve in recent months. I got caught with it at LAX because I had forgotten and locked my suitcase, so they opened my bag and went through it. Gales of laughter ensued, including one girl screaming 'this is what I want you to get me for my birthday!!!' I thought they were going to confiscate it or hold me up somehow, but I was in Tahiti later that day cornholing myself with it...