what is your favorite sexual position?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like doggy style, for raw pleasure, then woman on top for intimacy.

There is just something about doggy style which gets me going, i think it's because the penetration is a lot deeper, and it just gets me wild to see and hear a woman moan like fuck while doing her doggy style, and knowing that I am more or less responsible for that.

And woman on top is more intimate. you can see into her eyes, and it's better for her since she can control the penetration more. another good point is the ability to caress and fondle, especially if she is...well, more endowed. :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
That's yours and his issue, not ours.

listen I get the impression your a jaded cold pussied bitch and I'll tell you why, you insist that this isn't a womens issue but, you have no real reason why that is....you seem to feel that it's only a womens issue if a woman asks the question
well in responce I say, shut the fuck up
if you don't want to respond to a thread, then DON'T but you don't need to come in here airing out your sour pussy by complaining about how the thread shouldn't exist, ok?

Now if you'd like to provide an actual REASON that this isn't a womens issue well we can have that debate but frankly if all you have to do is complain that it isn't being asked by a woman feel free to do something else with your time.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I agree...
this belongs in the main thread 'sex with large penis'...
you can always ask a mod for a redirect...

shhhh, you are supposed to be on my side.
Besides, it's really not a question about sex with people who have a large penis, it's a general question about sex

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I donno, this could be a guy or gal question. I'll answer. I like doggie style too. It's deeper, it's hot, and it's really good if the guy knows what he's doing, ie hitting all the right spots. I also like the side position, or guy on his knees, you on your back and your legs on his chest/biceps. That's deep and can be very hot, eye to eye. I like doggie style with lots of kissing too, so the guy is half over me? Hard to explain.

But not all women like what I like, so therefore maybe it is a men's issue -- plus did you ask a question besides in the thread title? :p just an idea......

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shhhh, you are supposed to be on my side.
Besides, it's really not a question about sex with people who have a large penis, it's a general question about sex

hahaha...
okay...
unfortunately this thread isn't going to get much attention around here anyways...

my favorite position varies from partner to partner...
cocks are like snowflakes...
no two are alike...
sometimes its amazing cowgirl but depends on the length...
curve also helps a lot...
getting fucked from behind up against a wall has proven to be fun with more then one person...
but it still depends...

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll answer:

I like to be bent over a table, the bed, a chair, anything really. Just the feeling of total "exposure" and vulnerability really gets me off.

Like in these pics

Attachments

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My number one is the girl on her back with her stocking legs spread and high in the air, a real turn on for me.
Number two is doggie for all the above same reasons.
Number three is cowgirl, if and only if, the gal knows how to rock her hipps and thrust into me.