What is your favorite Sitcom episode ever?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While I love The Mary Tyler Moore show.

My favorite would have to be the Just Shoot Me episode where the guy pretended to be retarded and sang.
"Chicken Pot, Chicken Pot, Chicken Pot Pie! "

My other favorite was on Mad About You where Paul Riser mistook a fat man for a pregnant woman on the bus and offered his seat to him/her.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has to be the last episode of Newhart.

Having Bob wake up in bed next to Suzanne Pleshette and realize it was all a dream, CLASSIC!

I loves that too, that is my favorite finale. I was hoping that Seinfeld would end with Jerry waking up next to Bob Newhart and they were gay lovers.
Instead they ended up in a co-ed:confused: prison cell.:mad:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Um - very close call between the Gourmet Night episode of Faulty Towers (where he beats the crap out of the car with the tree branch), the Germans episode of same ("don't mention the war" / "Well you started it" No we didn't" "yes you did, you invaded Poland!") - and actually the other 10 FT episodes are pretty gold too.

Either those or the Bob episode of BlackAdder II.

While I'm on BlackAdder - not the funniest sitcom episode ever - but possibly the best is the last episode of BlackAdder Goes Forth - that blew me away. The last scene - I still get a lump in my throat just thinking about it. What a truly amazing way to end one of the best series of the ninties. Awesome.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um - very close call between the Gourmet Night episode of Faulty Towers (where he beats the crap out of the car with the tree branch), the Germans episode of same ("don't mention the war" / "Well you started it" No we didn't" "yes you did, you invaded Poland!") - and actually the other 10 FT episodes are pretty gold too.

Either those or the Bob episode of BlackAdder II.

While I'm on BlackAdder - not the funniest sitcom episode ever - but possibly the best is the last episode of BlackAdder Goes Forth - that blew me away. The last scene - I still get a lump in my throat just thinking about it. What a truly amazing way to end one of the best series of the ninties. Awesome.

I'm partial to the "Witchsmeller Persuivant" episode. "Oh, hello big nose."

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um - very close call between the Gourmet Night episode of Faulty Towers While I'm on BlackAdder - .

While I am not a big fan of Brit-Coms (if I may coin a phrase), I did love Absolutely Fabulous.
I loved Benny Hill as a kid.
I never got deep into Monty Python, but a favorite quote from it,amongst my friends was "PISS OFF, POSTIE".

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I am not a big fan of Brit-Coms (if I may coin a phrase), I did love Absolutely Fabulous.
I loved Benny Hill as a kid.
I never got deep into Monty Python, but a favorite quote from it,amongst my friends was "PISS OFF, POSTIE".

I've got loads of Benny Hill on DVD. He was ahead of his time. Too bad PC put him out of business.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite is Mary Tyler moore episode in which Mr. Peanut dies, the funeral was histerical

Yeah, when Chuckles the clown died. That was classic when she started laughing at the funeral and later started crying when they told her it was okay to laugh.

The Mr. Peanut reference is in the office when they are making lite of his death, because he got crushed by an elephant.

Actually, I think this is my favorite episode ever.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The I Love Lucy Episode "The Operetta", where Lucy tries to cover up her mismanagement of the Treasury in the Wednesday Afternoon Fine Arts League by writing the play herself and casting herself, Ricky and the Mertzes, and paying for the costumes and the scenery with a postdated check. :biggrin1:

Seasons 2 and 3 of Lucy are full of (IMO) their best episodes.

The "Holy Crap!" episode of "That 70's Show!", where Kitty is distraught that her kids won't go to church, so she brings Pastor Dave home for religious games and song. He bolts out the door during a game of Religious Rummy when slutty daughter Laurie lays down three sixes in a row. :eek: ...

"Absolutely Fabulous", the "POOR" episode, where Edina is forced to curtail her frivolous spending, and she has to do things like actually go to a supermarket to buy groceries. Naturally, it ends up with she and Patsy being arrested for shoplifting, road rage, assault, and wreckless and drunken driving. :biggrin1: !

Heck....any episode of "South Park" !!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite is Mary Tyler moore episode in which Mr. Peanut dies, the funeral was hysterical
Classic, I love that one as well. :smile:

ALL IN THE FAMILY - - The episode where Edith goes through menopause is one of my all time favorite.
LMAO, I love it when Archie gets totally frustrated and says, "If you're gonna change Edith, then do it now! Change Damn it! Change!"

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ALL IN THE FAMILY - - The episode where Edith goes through menopause is one of my all time favorite.

My two favorites are the one with the Drag Queen, and the one where Sammy Davis Jr. Kissed Archie.

The one where Edith almost got raped is also very good and way ahead of it's time.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Classic, I love that one as well. :smile:

LMAO, I love it when Archie gets totally frustrated and says, "If you're gonna change Edith, then do it now! Change Damn it! Change!"

yeh, gotta agree. all in the family is on the top of my list. i also loved the episode when maude first appeared, and the one when they all shared their version of the black refrigerator repairman coming over.

and edith having the incident with the can of cling peaches denting a car in the grocery store parking lot.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seinfeld (I have two). Don't recall the name of the episodes.

The first one was when Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine had a bet about who could go the longest without masturbating. The second one was a spoof of the JFK (was it Oliver Stone?) movie, with the spittle from some Yankee/Met player.