what is your favorite star wars character?

favorite star wars character

• obi wan

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • darth vader

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • luke

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • leia

• han solo

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • chewbacca

• yoda

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • palpatine the emperor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boba fet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • r2dto c3po

• Total voters

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is only one thing I can say to that:

Release the hounds!

Same old Jawaphobic hate-speech. Unfortunately we live in a society where it's all too easy to demonise a whole race of people for nothing more than the colour of their skin - 'unknown'. And don't give me all that 'Some of my best friends are Tusken Raiders' crap, I don't think it'll wash anymore.

Seriously though, they're cute.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Same old Jawaphobic hate-speech. Unfortunately we live in a society where it's all too easy to demonise a whole race of people for nothing more than the colour of their skin - 'unknown'. And don't give me all that 'Some of my best friends are Tusken Raiders' crap, I don't think it'll wash anymore.

Seriously though, they're cute.

The hounds are not for the Jawa people of Tatooine, my friend....

Run!

Darth Maul - he's one of the few that isn't a complete pussy. :tongue:

Are you calling Uncle Owen a pussy!? :mad: :wink: :rolleyes:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you believe that I've not seen one Star Wars movie in all my life?:redface: I've seen Spaceballs a million times though, so I think I get the gist of it.:biggrin: Having said that, I'll go with R2-D2

OMG!!! Spaceballs had to be one of the best satires EVER! I've seen it far more times than I've seen the star wars... and I lived with star wars addicts!!

- - - -

Yes, SP, I think it IS a male thing. I've only heard boys do it. They'll sit around talking "wookie" sometimes.

- - - - -

I don't much care for George Lucas as he is now (he got totally pompous and full of himself), but the young George Lucas was a genius.

My favorite character has always been Leia. I loved that she kicked ass.

The character I liked the most was Shmi Skywalker. One of the few great unaffected performances in the entire series and truly heartbreaking. When she delivered the line, "Don't look back," the pain on her face made me well with tears.

The character I would most like to know was Obi Wan Kenobi in his Alec Guinness guise. Another outstanding performance. He gave his character tremendous depth without being hokey.

The character I would most like to fuck is, easily, Han Solo. Harrison Ford is so damned hot.

The coolest character is Wat Tambor

The best dressed is Padme Amidala. Trisha Biggar just pulled out all the stops. I love watching her scenes just for the costumes alone even if Portman didn't act with any more talent than a dress maker's dummy.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am deeply saddened by the lack of love for ewoks. That is all.

Sad... but really.... :redface: :rolleyes:

They made a couple of kid-movies about ewoks. I rented them a few times for my kids, but I didn't buy because I didn't want to see those movies over and over (even in passing).

Some movies I didn't mind seeing over and over. I think the original "Star Wars" DVD played in my house well over a hundred times.