What is your Favorite...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ah Hanukkah is almost over and guess what just got delivered? A 16 pound Honeybaked ham! I'm in heaven.

:confused: This must be a case of each to his own...

In other news: One of my haunches is missing!! :eek::eek: If I discover this is anything to do with your honey-baked ham, nudey, I swear to God I'll hop over there and have at you! :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:confused: This must be a case of each to his own...

In other news: One of my haunches is missing!! :eek::eek: If I discover this is anything to do with your honey-baked ham, nudey, I swear to God I'll hop over there and have at you! :wink:

MB I always check where my jambon is from...always nothing to do with you I promise. Anyway I'm the worst jew in the world, I eat bacon on high holidays! Sorry I love ham!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
someone sent me a honey baked ham. it takes up much space in the fridge. i am a vegan :261:

ML

can you make sandwiches out of spiral cut ham? or is it cut too thick? i figure maybe i could feed some hungry people.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
someone sent me a honey baked ham. it takes up much space in the fridge. i am a vegan :261:

ML

can you make sandwiches out of spiral cut ham? or is it cut too thick? i figure maybe i could feed some hungry people.

ML...they make great sandwiches. I have a huge Subzero and there is always room for another ham at my house, however you should call a shelter and donate it, I'm sure many people would be grateful to you!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fav present was a book on 50 great curries of India. Problem is, there are no recipes in it for the Honey Baked Ham that took over my fridge!

My apologies to ManlyBanisters if she is missing her OTHER haunch. :biggrin:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My niece bought me a Bagpuss hot water bottle, which ended up scrunched up at the bottom of my rucksack. I got home late that night, the heating had been off for 3 days, the boyfriend was away working (so no warm body to snuggle up to) and it was FREEZING. Now Bagpuss is my favourite present, just top him up with hot water and chuck him into the cold bed, five minutes later....sorted!

Bagpuss

Attachments

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I got way too much junk food. I really don't like all that candy. I did get enough money to buy a pair of wonderful insoles for my poor feet, and a dr soles foot bath. It has two jets per foot, bubbles, aromatherapy, and toe touch control. My aching feet need relief.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it when it ex comes over for some recapture the past sex, :( didn't get that this year.