What Is Your Favourite Exasperated Cuss-phrase?

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Swearing feels fucking great. There I said it.

Especially when something goes wrong. I've got some quirky ones. The folksier the better I find.

- If I get the news of someone's passing I reflexively say "Aw Shit!". Like every time. The more endearing the person was, the more likely I am to say it. I dont know why.

- Another one is if I'm working on something that goes off the rails, a good hearty "Shit on toast!" tends to get my brain back online.

What is your colourful go-to thing to say when something goes wrong?

T

T_Lurch

Twatting shite.

Son of a whoring bitch.

Cunt smoke.

Fuckbuckets.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

Fuck me running.

Tampon popsicle.

Pithy, flowery stuff like that. Aside from being told I don't need a knife to cut my steak because my tongue does the job nicely, I've been known to weave a tapestry of obscenity that would make Regan MacNeill from The Exorcist blush.

Sometimes, even with all our wordsmithing and prose, a well placed swear word is needed to hammer the point home.

T

T_Lurch

Sidebar: I think it's hilarious, between North America and the UK, that people in the UK drop "cunt" like it's hello, but if you say "fanny" (which is a really cute one IMO) in mixed company, it's taken like you kicked someone's grandmother. :p
Fanny is slang for vagina in England. I ran across a Fanny's Fried Chicken driving through once. Must've raised a few eyebrows amongst British tourists coming through Central Florida!

I think Europeans call each other cunts all the time, regardless of gender. Pretty casual insult. Over here, you get slapped for uttering that. I think calling someone a wanker (UK) is considered pretty insulting too.

Reactions: LPSG Simon

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Fanny is slang for vagina in England. I ran across a Fanny's Fried Chicken driving through once. Must've raised a few eyebrows amongst British tourists coming through Central Florida!

I think Europeans call each other cunts all the time, regardless of gender. Pretty casual insult. Over here, you get slapped for uttering that. I think calling someone a wanker (UK) is considered pretty insulting too.
What if you're travelling in the UK, and you're carrying your wank kit in your fanny pack, on your way to eat someone's chicken? Would that make you a fanny-packing cunt wanker?

Last edited:

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find FUCK is somehow part of whatever sentiment I'm expressing when I cuss/curse.

It's that perfect word IMO.

It's a noun, a verb, an adjective; pretty much fuck can run the gamut of the eight parts of speech, depending upon how it's used and voice inflection.

Kinda like the WD-40 of the cuss/curse world. Multiple uses. Depending upon the situation. ;)

Media
I just finished first-time binge watching Spartacus, Outlander, and Game Of Thrones. I never cuss in public or online; but, to my embarrassment, can now—with great abandon—in private—cuss like a pro with both English and Scottish accents.

I dun kus reel gud in ‘Murikan, 2—but you’ll never hear it.:blush:

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had sex so good last night that I cussed every step of the way home...

"Fuck, fuuuuck, muthafuka, shit... ahh... fuck, Jusus fucking wept! Oh. Fucking cunt, aw fuck, double-cunting fuck, my god what a fuck...." (rambles on incoherently for the next 15 mins).

My interior monologue is filthy and I can swear like an Irish navvy with piles :D

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I had sex so good last night that I cussed every step of the way home...

"Fuck, fuuuuck, muthafuka, shit... ahh... fuck, Jusus fucking wept! Oh. Fucking cunt, aw fuck, double-cunting fuck, my god what a fuck...." (rambles on incoherently for the next 15 mins).

My interior monologue is filthy and I can swear like an Irish navvy with piles :D
Bless you.

FUCK!

Reactions: MickeyLee

While driving, I am very creative with using different insults using the word “fuck”. I’ve also called someone a smelly old git a few times, and the other day I think I called someone a twat waffle during my road rage.

Reactions: LPSG Simon