What is your favourite position to be fucked?

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Doggie style, until the top has had enough that way and puts all his weight on me till I collapse on my stomach. Having the top now at this point really slam it home, arm around my neck or hand over my mouth, his mouth near my ear and I can hear him talk nasty, breath heavily and moan loudly when he shoots.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to be on my back, legs open and up. I like seeing the face of the guy I am fucking with, especially during the actual fuck. Doggy is fine but it needs to be on a bed or other soft surface - the knees are not as durable as they once were.

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Doggie style, until the top has had enough that way and puts all his weight on me till I collapse on my stomach. Having the top now at this point really slam it home, arm around my neck or hand over my mouth, his mouth near my ear and I can hear him talk nasty, breath heavily and moan loudly when he shoots.
Your message is very interesting make my cock hard and horny

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On my back, legs up, ankles resting on his shoulders. Regardless of the position we prefer (if possible) to look into each other's eyes as one or both of us cum as it makes the moment that much more intense.

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
On my back, legs up, ankles resting on his shoulders. Regardless of the position we prefer (if possible) to look into each other's eyes as one or both of us cum as it makes the moment that much more intense.
Very interesting !! I like it

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
in which position satisfy you more?
On my back, a pillow or two folded under my hips to give him better access. Spread my thighs and raise my legs. Like to feel my partner's body moving against mine while he uses me, and love to wrap arms and legs around and feel him shudder while he cums. Bonus if he kisses!

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's about body contact for me. I like to start sitting on it so I can get used to it. Once we're past that, I like it flat on my stomach with as much of his body touching me as possible. I love the heat and sweat between us.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to start out in reverse cowboy because I am in control. Once I'm good and open I love missionary because I like to see their face, kiss, and massage their nipples while they are working me. I'm cool with doggie also because seems to be a lot of tops favorite position. Doggie gives me a chance to really arch my back and completely submit to them like a slut. I tend to go for aggressive doms so this is why I say I can completely submit and do a bit of acting.