What is your fetish/kink?

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know that there are a lot of male cocksuckers like myself who love the taste of dick and cum. However, I would have to say that for me my love of sperm and the delicious taste of cock is a full-fledged fetish. I’ve done some really slutty things with cum, and I absolutely loved it as a slutty and submissive cocksucker!

I’ve kept my mouth full of sperm after giving a blowjob for as long as possible to savor the delicious taste of dick and cum. I’ve worn cum all over my face for hours after giving head, because I adore the scent and feel of a good cum facial. I’ve eaten cum on all sorts of food, and actually loved the taste of sperm on my food. So yes, I think many cocksuckers love cum like myself. However, there are slutty things I’ve done with cum that probably kick up my love for sperm to a true fetish. However, I’m very comfortable in my sexuality as a male cocksucker. I’m a slutty male cocksucker, and I genuinely love being a slutty cocksucker. Besides most of my feeders seem to really enjoy watching me indulge my cum fetish as a slutty cocksucker.

bbnc44

Legendary Member
Media
I know that there are a lot of male cocksuckers like myself who love the taste of dick and cum. However, I would have to say that for me my love of sperm and the delicious taste of cock is a full-fledged fetish. I’ve done some really slutty things with cum, and I absolutely loved it as a slutty and submissive cocksucker!

I’ve kept my mouth full of sperm after giving a blowjob for as long as possible to savor the delicious taste of dick and cum. I’ve worn cum all over my face for hours after giving head, because I adore the scent and feel of a good cum facial. I’ve eaten cum on all sorts of food, and actually loved the taste of sperm on my food. So yes, I think many cocksuckers love cum like myself. However, there are slutty things I’ve done with cum that probably kick up my love for sperm to a true fetish. However, I’m very comfortable in my sexuality as a male cocksucker. I’m a slutty male cocksucker, and I genuinely love being a slutty cocksucker. Besides most of my feeders seem to really enjoy watching me indulge my cum fetish as a slutty cocksucker.
My first cocksucker was a guy. And he said he loved the taste of my cum too..

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a fair few 'kinks' other than my previously posted SPH fetish.
I wouldnt class them as fetishes per se but they are definitely a huge turn on for me.
The first one that comes to mind I believe was kickstarted by an actual experience I had, Two girls I knew were definitely bisexual and were shacked up together. During the dying embers of a house party ( about a half dozen of us left) the two girls were definitely, drunk, high and horny and decided to do an impromptu sexual floor show. Of course two women getting it on is massive for most guys but there was something else to this that gave me an extra rush.
One of them had very large breasts while the other had a couple of fried eggs. I absolutely love seeing that comparison especially if they are in a sexual situation.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like when a guy acts distracted while i suck his cock, talks on the phone watches TV, smokes etc. Its my challenge to suck so good that he has to pay attention eventually
Love when I’m sucking some redneck trailer trash; they are drinking Busch light and eventually have to set the beer down because I’m doing a good job lol.

bulgegawker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

One of my top fetishes is people like you. I love being serviced by a cock suckers, cum appreciative guy. Watching your/their face expressions, the care you/they put into sucking, how much you/they enjoy it and the thought of what you/they would do with my cum makes my cock get hard (even as I write this). Also, the length some cock suckers go to have a cock on their mouths. Any how, I just found the whole thing mind blowing- building on top of other people's fetiches.