1. LPSG Question Of The Week... Click Here To Have Your Say!!!
    Dismiss Notice

What is Your Free Out Fantasy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_All4show, Sep 19, 2007.

1. B_All4show

B_All4show Banned

I stole this from an old HBO show, Mind of a Married Man. They said that every guy has a free out fantasy. Basically what would you be doing if you were not married or in a relationship? And since it is a fantasy, you do not have to think about all the consequences or missing your kids, divorcing your wife etc…

Since I asked the question I will start….

I would like to not have to really date any women, I would like to have sex with them and still be able to get along with all of them. Basically I do not want to be in a serious relationship but still have sex, this is a novel concept I know.

Over the years, I have amassed some wealth, but I cannot see paying for girl friend’s cars rent etc. I have also acquired a lot of knowledge about home repairs and fixing things. So here is my plan. I know many women that are my age, or less hopefully, that need lots of help. They always need some kind of “manly” type help. They need to borrow a truck, or have someone fix their garage door, paint their house or lay tile. I do not mind the work, I usually help people anyway. Right now, the women (plutonic now) all ask me to help and offer beer as the only reward.

I would start a referral relationship with a few women and see how it grows. I would help them out, but it would be understood that they would help me out by giving me a blow job in return (maybe upfront depending on how well they pay?). So then I would just get calls from women asking for help and they would know what the deal is. I am sure (this is a fantasy remember) I would get calls from girl friends of girl friends and some times they won’t really need help.

What is yours?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice