What is your greatest fear in life?

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My greatest fear:

That really is a loaded question for me because I have many fears but not sure if any of them is greater then the other. Instead of one I will list many of them which really in my life are just as important to me as the other.

Lack of financial security/loss of job
Being alone & dying alone
Missing out on opportunity
Never seeing certain people again
Not having full mental capacity in later stages of life
Poor health

Those are my fears which I think about more often then others.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One, not being able to get my actual HS diploma like planned if the county hadn't discontinued the program
Two, not getting married and having a family
three, DOGS(Well, was bitten when I was ten)
Four, that my meds might actually stop working and a grand mal might kill me from a heart attack.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I fear a majority neo conservative christianist takeover of the Senate and the House of the USA that repeals more than 100 years of of civilized, cultural advancement. Seriously.

To quote Steven Colbert: "If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admist that we just don't want to do it."

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Settling, for someone or something to make others happy.

Losing my Father or not being able to help him when he really needs me.

Never trusting someone enough to let them know the real me.

^^ Krus - Awww.

Tbh, I've got several, but they scare the shit outta me, so I block them out by thinking of all the cool things I wanna do instead. :/ Bit simplistic, but hey.

PS: Massive - I got bitten when I was 10, too! On my arse, by an alsatian. Grr. >:[

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think mine is at this juncture in life, reaching middle age with not much to show but disappointment.

Being forced to eat a "pizza" with pineapples
Mealy mouthed liberals
Whiney conservatives
being stranded anywhere with Harry Reid, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Al Sharpton, Oprah Winfrey, Nancy Grace, Bret Favre, Jay Leno, Andy frigging Griffith......
Going blind

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that the yellow hoarde as predicted, does NOT March across the World, and conquer all
aint Nothing any of us will be able to do about it
(talkin other supposed superpowers)
perhaps predestined.
enz

D

deleted3782

Dying in some horrible way...like being stampeded by poodles, being stuck on a overseas flight next to Richard Simmons, or any of the 1,000 ways featured in Spike TV's miserable series.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Being forced to eat a "pizza" with pineapples
Mealy mouthed liberals
Whiney conservatives
being stranded anywhere with Harry Reid, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Al Sharpton, Oprah Winfrey, Nancy Grace, Bret Favre, Jay Leno, Andy frigging Griffith......
Going blind

that stranded one had me crackin' up! that would be one wild season of survivor..LOL!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nothing really 'cept two things... 1, HEIGHTS, but I have concurred that about 90% . 2, is SNAKES...I am deathly afraid of them, not as severely as when I was younger but I still cannot be around them without shaking or sweating.
When I was young if I saw them in a book and the image caught me by surprise I would scream in horror and even now if I see them in a movie I am watching I will immediately pick up my feet off the floor and tuck them under me or go fetal and curl up in a ball, it all depends on the situation V the realism.

~HH~

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dying in some horrible way...like being stampeded by poodles, being stuck on a overseas flight next to Richard Simmons, or any of the 1,000 ways featured in Spike TV's miserable series.

Ok, you so cannot compare a poodle stampede with Richard Simmons. I would take being trampled by a frou frou dog any day:biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

Ok, you so cannot compare a poodle stampede with Richard Simmons. I would take being trampled by a frou frou dog any day:biggrin1:

Its hard to tell Richard apart from a frou frou dog sometimes...one pants and walks around sniffing butts, the other - oh, wait!