What is your greatest FEAR?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wow, it's nice to see that some people have really taken the time to think this out. I'm really impressed.

Out of curiousity, does anyone think that one's greatest fear can CHANGE?

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My greatest fear is unknowingly making the same mistakes my parents made. Making my daughter feel the same way as I did growing up. I've spent alot of time trying to educate myself and stop the automatic reactions that come up in certain situations related to her.
I don't think that fear will ever change. Even when she is an adult, I will worry about "maybe she's in therapy from something I did".

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, it's nice to see that some people have really taken the time to think this out. I'm really impressed.

Out of curiousity, does anyone think that one's greatest fear can CHANGE?

Certainly fears can change. I know mine have. Age changes everything.
Some things that I may have feared years ago are no longer fears. Some have become reality. See example below.

Not living life to its fullest and having regrets along the way about what I could have done or should have done.

This is no longer a fear for me. It's already happend.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have two fears, one is at the end of my life look past with regret on things I should have taken a chance on when I had the opportunity and my other fear is to leave this earth, being unloved, alone and not be remembered.