What is your hair color??

Looll I'm just wondering... What colour is your hair???

let's start with mine...

mine is Black but I dyed it so it's actually dark brown

and now u!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naturally it's salt and pepper, but thanks to Wella charm it is now cinnamon brown with light auburn highlights.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Fancy word for highlights. lowlights, etc. It's supposed to look more natural than one solid haircolor. It looks fake, but it's cool.

Thank you - fake but cool is... uh.. cool! :biggrin1:

Oh and to answer properly - if somewhat longwindedly: recently-ish, I dyed mine dark brown, then blonde, then dark reddy brown, then black and I now have light roots*, dark hair morphining to slightly lighter morphing to kind of rusty brown ends - it looks fucking shocking and I have to get to the hairdresser's, like, yesterday!! Trouble is I'm in the shithole of nowhere with fuckall free time and a natural mistrust of straight, female hairdressers** - which are the only type you get around here.

* I've been dying for so long I can't actually remember my natural colour terribly well - it is mousy light brown in the photos, which must be why I started dying it!
**(sorry- I'm sure there are geniuses out there but my only really trustworthy hairdressers were both gay men)