What is your hair color??

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's light brown although it tends to show up in photos as much darker than it is. Through the years I've had it various shades of blonde and various shades of red - titian was the colour I liked most, a really deep rich red that almost glowed, and from the reaction of guys I can tell you redheads have most fun :) Now I just leave it it's natural colour, I'm just thankful I have very little grey and don't need to dye it.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Darkish brown roots, aubrun tips (all natural). I've been going grey since I was 17 (which means you can stop complaining:tongue:). I also bleached out some of my hair to dye it blue, but I got tired of having to dye it ever two days to keep it from looking green, so I slapped some red on it.

So now it's a reddish brown with a slushie purple patch.:mad:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine started out a vey dark brown with red undertones.

At age 16, it started turning gray.

At age 35, it started turning loose.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brown here. Dyed it to a darker brown last summer. Started out not liking it, then somewhat liked it. I felt less tan after I did it, so I probably wouldn't do it again.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't! I hate dark hair with bleached tips, it makes people look like hedgehogs.

My hair is naturally dark brown, and it's currently it's normal color! This never happens. I guess that's what happens when you shave your head? I thought about dying it black, then bleaching the tips, then dying the tips red. Any thoughts? Hehe.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
My hair started out dark brown, and now, as I sit on the lower lip of middle age, it is dark brown. And nearly as thick as ever.
It's my lone oasis of refuge from the conveyor belt.
Ditto for my pubes.
Thank gawd for small (and no doubt temporary) mercies.:cool:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I had very light brown hair when I was little, which led to me being nicknamed "huero" by my family. It's now a medium to dark brown, to match my eyes.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drapes are medium brown with auburn highlights only visible in direct sunlight. I use a glaze to make it visible indoors as well.

Rug is dark brown (not exposed to sun so not lightened by it) with hastily removed traces of some lighter colour.