• Total voters

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HIGH SCHOOL:
I had a Liberal Arts education.
I had talents in writing and Graphic Design/ Industrial Arts.
I was planning on going to Chowan College. They had a
great Graphics Design program... but I ended up going
to an historically African-American college yet it was
state accredited...:rolleyes:

UNDERGRADUATE:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Concentration in Accounting.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
My senior year of high school I went out with a friend during lunch and smoked some bodacious hash. I went back to sociology class so stoned I could hardly feel my extremities, giggling and mumbling stupid shit and not caring who heard me. That was my highest education.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AA - Tobe-Coburn School for Fashion Careers
BA - Jersey City State College which is now NJCU
MAT - The George Washington University
MS Eng - U. Mass @ Lowell

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HIGH SCHOOL:

I had a Liberal Arts education.
I had talents in writing and Graphic Design/ Industrial Arts.
I was planning on going to Chowan College. They had a
great Graphics Design program... but I ended up going
to an historically African-American college yet it was
state accredited...:rolleyes:

UNDERGRADUATE:

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Concentration in Accounting.

Which one?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
hmm, that's ok...some people who only finished high schools can be more successful... :)

See, that where i think our outlooks and opinions differ on success. Personally a degree and a high paying job is not the only form of success. I'm more then ok with having a high school degree, working a normal blue collar job and being happy.

I do sometimes envy thoes who go into uni, college etc, but it's just not for me.

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AS.
BA.

Debating a Master's Degree, its not necessary in my field but is necessary if I decide to be an educator. After 10 years working and still not paying off a good portion of student loans, its a tough plunge!

Last edited:

Not even sure if I passed grade school...

Should I do a doctorate for the "Dr" title? :\

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
" If your primary skill is showing up for work on time then you won't be getting many raises or perks "
accounting grads ask " How much does it cost ? "
engineering grads ask " How do i built one ? "
science grads ask " How does it work ?"
liberal arts grads ask " Do you want fries with that ?" { sir or madam }

D_Ralph Crammed In

Account Disabled
Media
BSc in Health management (with a wee bit of Biochemistry and Microbiology thrown in)

I did, stupidly, contemplate a Masters degree to go into university teaching........came to my senses pretty quickly though

Boydie BSc

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I have my Bachelor in Physical Education (and no it was not to become a gym teacher, as there is much more an individual can do with a BPE degree. Had to say it because almost everyone asks me if I wanted to become a gym teacher and it's my biggest pet peeve.)

I'm planning on getting my second degree likely in Science once I wrap up loose ends with my student loans. Thought about going into rehabilitation medicine for grad school but my grades aren't good enough. Need GPA of 3.4 or higher to get in and my GPA is only 3.0.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
currently pursing my bachelor's degree... feels like it's gonna take forever, but i'll get there eventually! *crosses fingers*

Don't worry, it feels like forever, but when you graduated, you're gonna miss your student life like hell! Believe me... :)

BSc in Health management (with a wee bit of Biochemistry and Microbiology thrown in)

I did, stupidly, contemplate a Masters degree to go into university teaching........came to my senses pretty quickly though

Boydie BSc

Boydie! It's not stupid, sharing with others what you have is a very honorable intention... But do what you feel interested in doing though...

I have my Bachelor in Physical Education (and no it was not to become a gym teacher, as there is much more an individual can do with a BPE degree. Had to say it because almost everyone asks me if I wanted to become a gym teacher and it's my biggest pet peeve.)

I'm planning on getting my second degree likely in Science once I wrap up loose ends with my student loans. Thought about going into rehabilitation medicine for grad school but my grades aren't good enough. Need GPA of 3.4 or higher to get in and my GPA is only 3.0.

So, are you planning to be a gym teacher? No, I'm kidding... :) All the best though... :)