Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys
While I’m not sure there is such a thing as an objectively perfect dick, I’d like to know your consider a perfect penis.

I think for me a perfect penis is around 6-8 inches and girthy, like around 5-6 inches. I like to see some veins and I like a symmetrical dick. I think it’s pretty hot when a guys dick sorta of tapers at the head but not drastically. I also like dicks that curve upwards when it’s hard. I like a little hair. Oddly, I don’t have a preference between cut and uncut, I think both are sexy.

What do you think??

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One that gets HARD, leaks pre, and finishes off with a nice creamy load. LOL

All kidding aside, there are many various types that are just perfect in their own way. Uncut, cut, girthy, etc.... the perfect ones for me also include the person they are attached to. It's a 'package' deal in a way.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a male cocksucker, my favorite kind of cock is a white cut cock that is about 6-7in, thick, points straight out, and has a big mushroom head with creamy loads of cum. When I see a cock like that I honestly feel weak in my knees! I just want to orally worship a cock like that for as long as possible, and as often as possible.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mature daddy cock. Thick, veiny, fleshy whether cut or uncut, likes having me work on it for a long time till it fills out to the max and gives precum. A man with some meat on his bones who likes seeing me enjoy myself.
Sound great to me .

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmm. Not really a woman to discriminate, so hopefully saying what I like won't offend or hurt anybody's feelings.

Purely if picking for looks and sensation: a proportional head compared to the shaft, uncut but not a ton of overhang of the foreskin off the tip of the head, some curve is fine, some veins are fine, and no hair on the shaft. If ya gotta shave it to do so that is fine but keep up on the grooming. Thick. Long enough that I feel it when we fuck. We talking about balls/sack too? Not so much hang on their sack that it is touching their knee cap, lol. Stretching your sack out, crazy low hanging sack is a visual turn off for me.

I have only turned someone down or changed my mind about a man once regarding their cock. It was a combination of a lot of things + feeling that they had a very very small cock though. It was absolutely not just about the cock.