What is your ideal dick size to have sex with?

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
I want everyone to be honest about, and disregard the fact that there may be other posts like this. But I know some people and I've read somethings people have written about their penis size. Some people feel they're too small, or they're a good size and feel like they still should be bigger. What would be the ideal size of penis for you to be able to have sex with? I know my ideal size would be 8-9 inches for the main fact, I know thickness hurts and I don't want a monster in me (NO OFFENSE TO THE "BIG" GUYS OUT THERE :wink:

JimmySinn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly, if I'm going to bottom, I prefer 6-7 inches. I've already found my perfect penis, though. He seems to like mine quite a bit, too. ; P

If we're talking about for ourselves, I wouldn't mind being a bit thicker. I'm 9" long, and just under 6" thick. I'd like to bump that up to about 6.25".

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm perfectly happy with the cock I have (7.25X5.5). However, for my body shape and size (6'5" 295lbs very large frame), I feel that my perfect size would be a true 8x6. That way it would look a bit more porpotional.

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
See what I wanna get to these people who worry all the time, is that there's always someone out there who appreciates what they fear to be too small. Honestly, bigger penis' come with bigger problems. Sure you're well endowed, but unless you're screwing people 24/7, they aren't so important!

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5-7 is optimal in my opinion. once girth goes beyond 5 i won't even attempt it. pleasure and comfort provide the best bottom experience. i am always amazed at these bottoms that insist they have to have more than 8 and 6 or more around to even begin to be satisfied.

theguysjob

Expert Member
Media
i'm usually top but if i bottom i prefer not more than 7. my ass is pretty tight and i had a real hard time getting a 7L -6G once. i can't last more than 5 minutes and i start to beg him to pull it out.

tallhunkinct

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've always felt that 8 x 6 on a guy who knows what he's doing is the perfect size. i'm actually much larger than that, and while it may be fun to look at and hold, my large size is ultimately a pain--no pun intended.

benoweed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The ideal penis, is my boyfriends. He is not that big, around 6, but rather thick. My previous boy was longer and bit less thick. and at that time it was the perfect size for me. As long as they know how to please me and there is the magic of love...

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Those are fucking huge dicks.
I'd say any where from 5-7 is pretty great, and I like thicker dicks to hold. If I was bottoming, which I've only done once, it'd have to be pretty skinny. Over 8 is just crazy.