What is your ideal dick size to have sex with?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Aita_Fallis, Jan 26, 2011.

1. D_Aita_Fallis

D_Aita_Fallis New Member

I want everyone to be honest about, and disregard the fact that there may be other posts like this. But I know some people and I've read somethings people have written about their penis size. Some people feel they're too small, or they're a good size and feel like they still should be bigger. What would be the ideal size of penis for you to be able to have sex with? I know my ideal size would be 8-9 inches for the main fact, I know thickness hurts and I don't want a monster in me (NO OFFENSE TO THE "BIG" GUYS OUT THERE :wink:

2. JimmySinn

JimmySinn Member

Albums:
    Honestly, if I'm going to bottom, I prefer 6-7 inches. I've already found my perfect penis, though. He seems to like mine quite a bit, too. ; P

If we're talking about for ourselves, I wouldn't mind being a bit thicker. I'm 9" long, and just under 6" thick. I'd like to bump that up to about 6.25".

#2 JimmySinn, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm perfectly happy with the cock I have (7.25X5.5). However, for my body shape and size (6'5" 295lbs very large frame), I feel that my perfect size would be a true 8x6. That way it would look a bit more porpotional.

4. D_Aita_Fallis

D_Aita_Fallis New Member

See what I wanna get to these people who worry all the time, is that there's always someone out there who appreciates what they fear to be too small. Honestly, bigger penis' come with bigger problems. Sure you're well endowed, but unless you're screwing people 24/7, they aren't so important!

5. Gaydane

Gaydane New Member

My ideal size doesn´t excist...I like all sizes. Anything from two to twelve inches LOL

I like VARIATION :D

6. D_Harry_Scholnga

D_Harry_Scholnga New Member

5-7 is optimal in my opinion. once girth goes beyond 5 i won't even attempt it. pleasure and comfort provide the best bottom experience. i am always amazed at these bottoms that insist they have to have more than 8 and 6 or more around to even begin to be satisfied.

7. theguysjob

theguysjob Member

i'm usually top but if i bottom i prefer not more than 7. my ass is pretty tight and i had a real hard time getting a 7L -6G once. i can't last more than 5 minutes and i start to beg him to pull it out.

8. tallhunkinct

tallhunkinct Active Member

Albums:
    i've always felt that 8 x 6 on a guy who knows what he's doing is the perfect size. i'm actually much larger than that, and while it may be fun to look at and hold, my large size is ultimately a pain--no pun intended.

9. benoweed

benoweed Member

Albums:
    The ideal penis, is my boyfriends. He is not that big, around 6, but rather thick. My previous boy was longer and bit less thick. and at that time it was the perfect size for me. As long as they know how to please me and there is the magic of love...

10. D_Donald_ T_Rump

D_Donald_ T_Rump New Member

11. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  12. m_lucas89

m_lucas89 New Member

Those are fucking huge dicks.
    I'd say any where from 5-7 is pretty great, and I like thicker dicks to hold. If I was bottoming, which I've only done once, it'd have to be pretty skinny. Over 8 is just crazy.

Draft saved Draft deleted