What is your ideal guy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by naughty, Apr 18, 2005.

1. naughty

Gold Member

Hi Ladies,

I know that we all have varied tastes, and thank goodness for that or some would be totally out of luck! Does height do it for you, or tanned skin, or a thick head of hair beautiful eyes, humor. sexiness, etc. Feel free to be shallow, this is the place to do it! LOL!

Naughty

2. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Oh God... I will be the first to bite!

I look at the entire package... Yes, first and foremost, I MUST be attracted to the guy. If there is not physical attraction, how in the world can there be anything else, especially involving intimacy? To bed him, I have to be able to kiss him, you know. ;) Don't get me wrong... he does not have to be this model type; I actually find most of those guys to be annoying and shallow....

I do like intelligent men - those who are able to carry on an intelligent conversation about current issues, academe, social issues, etc and have something relative to say about it. I also like well read men. He MUST be compassionate and caring and generous, as I tend to be and have learned that not all guys appreciate the tenderness that many women demonstrate through kind gestures (get your minds out of the gutter). Humor is very important. A guy MUST make me laugh. I enjoy smiling and laughing. The more he makes me laugh, the happier I am. :)

Physical attributes... I am native, but open for options. ;) I do like tall men... 6" and taller. I like a guy who is toned and conditioned - not necessarily the muscular types, although, if they are not shallow, then they are fine, too. I like men with deep voices. They melt me. I like men with accents. They, too, melt me.

I like guys who are talented in many areas. I am a vocalist and pianist. Art, music, crafts, etc. interest me. I like for a man to be as much a part of my life as I want to be a part of his....

I am stopping................ :p

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

I like skinny nerdy guys the most. The problem for me is I find so many different things appealing, I don't really have a "type". By looks only, the tall, very thin gangly guy is always going to get my attention first, but I will have a conversation with almost anyone because beautiful things come in many different packages. I find extremely intelligent guys to be less likely to care about being GQ, so basically I like a guy who just doesn't shop at American Eagle Outfitters, someone who's an individual. Anything from Gucci to thrift store chic is fine as long as he feels good about himself.

4. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

My perfect guy is a lot like my husband: intelligent, keeps his body toned, has a sense of humor, share the workload with me, is a great cook, let's me put my $.02 in, and spoils me....most of all, he puts up with my bitchy moments.

5. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

Since I started the thread I guess i need to put my .02 worth in. I love a man whose face can light up into a naughty grin over something and whose eyes dance with excitement. A sense of humor is always a great thing to have as is a sense of optimism. I also like to have something in common with the person. You can only stare meaningfully into someone's eyes for so long and then it starts to get tired.I also like someone who is willing to share themselves .
    In the looks department, I have pretty varied taste. I do love thick brows and lashes for some reason! I like beautiful eyes, skin and hair .
    I have in later years also found a great appreciation for kindness and graciousness. I would love for him to also have a sense of his own style and and person and comfortable with himself no matter what size he might be. Now, I dont mean delusional but happy while he is working on getting where he wants to be.

Naughty

6. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    My ideal guy is sensitive, sweet, caring, has tits and a vagina.

7. naughty

Gold Member

Gottabigone,

LMAO, that was great!

Naughty

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

You had me going for a second, I had to check your response to oreintation just to be sure. One of these days I'm gonna smack you!

9. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love to keep you guessing hun.

10. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Well, I'm just now really finding out, after being married for a loong time & dating for 15 months. I am very attracted to my significant other.
    I like hair on his head, doesn't have to be a full head of.
    I like taller than 5'7"
    Nice gorgeous eyes that are warm when tlaking w/ me & follow my every move will melt me everytime.
    Definitley a guy who is healthy. Not necessarily tanned, but healthy looking skin, nails, & hair.
    Has to be in shape. I stay in great shape & I expect the same.

11. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I've always said that I think I could be attracted to a guy, as long as he looked, felt and acted like a woman in every single way. :D

12. Annie Mae

Annie Mae New Member

As long as he's got a big dick I'm good lol Really though, I'ma personality type individual, looks are merely a plus, looks come and go but your personality is a part of you for life. Some people may not have the look but get away with having a way about them and a tight ass mouthpiece(game or whatever you call it). I have a cousin who is like that. His last g/f is gorgeous and if you see him it's like "How the fuck did that happen?".

As far as just being cute with no substance.....eh...I can deal with that for a little while. And yes I would date an average looking guy who is nice over a guy who is good looking that acts like an asshole. This is not a good day so if none of it makes sense, I'll edit it later.

13. Imported

Gold Member

petite_asianbabe: I look for a guy who is funny, has an upbeat personality, romantic, and sweeps me off my feet. He has to be sensitive but at the same time macho with the guys. I don't mind a guy that cries (for me!) Looks comes in at a close second, I have to be attracted to the guy. I love chest muscles and arms, not Arnold type but at least toned. A soothing smile and nice eyes. Height isn't much of a factor for me since I'm 5'4" and most guys will be taller than me. But he can't be shorter than me when I'm wearing high heels. ;) And last but not least he has to be successful, or at least able to take care of me.

So after saying all that, my current bf of 1 year fits that mold and more. He's 6'4", a muscular 225 lbs, has a great personality and his own business. We met thru a mutual friend and it was love at first sight. I haven't bedded him yet (which is also important!) but so far everything in the bedroom is great. And it doesn't hurt that he has a big dick. ;)

14. mr_c1974

mr_c1974 New Member

Looks like the majority of you women think height is important. Looks like I'm screwed. LOL
    Oh well... at least my dick is big:smile:

15. mr_c1974

mr_c1974 New Member

Looks like the majority of you women think height is important. Looks like I'm screwed. LOL
    Oh well...at least my dick is big.:smile:

16. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

He shouldn't be too tall, not much over 6', to attract me, but he should be fit. No bodybuilder though, just a strong hunk ;-9 ... and of course he should be hung. I've been asked this before, in my eyes the ideal length is somewhere between 9 and 10 in's. 8-point-something guys are good too, though. Not overly hairy, but some on his chest is attractive, and no shaved crotch, please, that looks too showy to resonate me.

He'd need a bad boy attitude a mile wide, personality-wise. Someone who is willing to get naughty and dirty with me. I don't need a too caring guy, I can care for myself rather good.

So, the profile isn't so sharp, but these are the main issues.

17. zaphod

zaphod New Member

Albums:
    I have decided that I am definitely in love with Madame Zora. It is amazing how much she described me here.

18. Atia

Atia New Member

As always, olive skin, dark hair and eyes and at least 6ft. or

he can look like Alton from The Gaunlet (sp)

Intelligent, great sense of humor, blah..blah..blah..blah...

Oh and 7.5 or 8 inch penis!

19. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

20. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Ok Spaldle... who is that?

Draft saved Draft deleted