What is Your Ideal Penis?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Leptokurtic means a bell curve with most of the results being near the center, like this:
[pre]
       /"
      /  
     /    
    /      
  ,'         `.
,-'             `-.
[/pre]

Duo187: I'm the size I'd like to be, wouldnt complain if I got smaller...wouldnt complain if I got bigger.

shortchanged: Well....i chose the "thick" version but not too long.
(6" X 6"-7")

While i could definately use some extra girth(gonna try that "milking" exercise soon)......i'd never want to be so long as to bottom out prior to making contact with the clitoris......

......some things aren't worth changing!

under_score: im 8x5.2, tho would like to be 9x6, and longer and thicker when soft, cos tbh right now i hang like a mouse (5x4)

generally i would like a nice looking packet

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 13, I saw my first adult hardon penis, which was 9 inches long and, if my memory serves me correctly, probably 5.5 around. Since then, I've wanted one "just like that" -- with just another one half inch added to the girth. That being said, I'm just thankful for the operational one I have! ::)

Luke

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
I have a nice length but I would like to be thicker(I'm 8x6) more than half the guys I have been with have always been longer/ thicker than me at around 6.5-7 inches in girth, and about 9 inches in lenght. So my ideal would longer and thicker.

ncboi82: Though I think my size is great, I'd love to have about an inch more... so about 8.5x5.5 would be perfect :) .