Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I appeared in a UK documentary on skills training - and by 'appeared' I mean that I was seen in the background of a few shots.

I walked past Clive Anderson and nodded 'Hello' at him - he blanked me, thus disproving that Clive Anderson Talks Back

I ate Sunday lunch in the same pub as Denise Robertson (beat THAT joll :tongue: )

I'm also simultaneously the UK's tallest dwarf AND smallest giant ! :rolleyes:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I score pretty high for lameness:

The brother of one of my high school friends is Kenny G. That was years before he became known by that name and sodomized Mr. Garrison on South Park.

One of my roommates in college was the son of the guest star in an episode of Star Trek (the original television series).

I've been thanked in the acknowledgments of a couple of books.

I flew on a plane with Henry Louis Gates, Jr. once, and another time with Jeff Smith, the Frugal Gourmet (before his scandal).

One of the books in my collection used to belong to Philip Rieff, if any of you know who that is (his best-known work was Freud: The Mind of the Moralist).

I ate Sunday lunch in the same pub as Denise Robertson (beat THAT joll :tongue: )

Grrrr. She told me - she was busy writing to me at the time...you were the one lobbing brussels sprouts at her, weren't ya? :tongue:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have known two people who have become billionaires by starting companies we've all heard of and whose products we all we use often... Only one of them was particularly bright, the other got lucky. One other also made it that far but whose company wouldn't be known to most non-techs.

I myself am digging through the sofa cushions for spare change as we speak, so this clearly didn't do me much good.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meredith Viera saw me nakkid and she kept staring at my cock
Okay, why were you nekkid in the ladies locker room at her country club? :confused::eek::wink:

I can't blame her for staring. First time I saw you on cam, I thought CB had a giant dildo on her shoulder. :rofl: Turns out you were standing right behind her chair. :lmao:

unique_exposure

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had some drinks with Leonardo DeCaprio at a nightclub about the time of the Basketball Diaries (94ish) premiere. He acted... well... he was drunk so maybe that explains the attitude. Myself and friend tried to get him to join us at an after party and his response was: "Eh, I got in this place for fuckin free...I ain't payin no nuFFin for no afterparty!"
He actually sounded like that. It was odd.
He's a great actor nonetheless.

I met William Shatner in the men's toilet at an airport and heard him pass some serious gas in the next stall, that was even more odd. I'm pretty sure I chuckled out loud.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I guess it was when Roch Voisine serenaded me on the first day that I moved to downtown Ottawa. He sang "Hélène", which I didn't particularly like.

Last month I almost told David Archuletta about LPSG (I came very close!) but, in hindsight, I'm glad that I didn't. I posted a video here, but nobody seemed to notice. :redface:

I hit ball more than once with Boris Becker (he loved my groundies) in the mid 90's, and met quite a few of my tennis heroes around that time (Navratilova, McEnroe (John and Patrick)) and others not as famous like Ivanisavic, Paes, Sabatini).

I was Guy Leveque's roomate in a 4-bedroom apartment for a year. During the draft picks, he'd tell me of his beach campfires with "Gretz and Janet" in L.A.. I was in High School and he was in the OHL. I became very popular with the guys at school after he dropped me off in his old porshe that he bought with his first hockey card royalty. He was eventually drafted to the Kings the and had to move to L.A..

I rememebr writing here, years ago, about when I as in the PWOR and we were inspected by the Princess of Whales. She gave me a coy grin and a comment that I can't remember anymore. I think she complimented my boots. She was taller than me in her heels and had a huge yellow and black hat that forced me to almost lean back. I was in my late teens... I think.

I don't know who of these is the most famous to somebody outside of Canada. I have had never met a famous actor, but my sister (a model/actress) has met many.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to attend prep school with the youngest daughter of the owner of Conair. We were in the same class and she gave all the teachers blow dryers at Christmas.

Media
Henry Cavill worked for my nephew at one point about 3 years ago.

The last time I saw him was two Halloween's ago, he attended a party at my nephew's restaurant dressed up as a 50's greaser. He gave me a big hug and we talked for a long while together over beer.

He sat next to me at a party one night and told me that he could (on a dare) open a beer bottle with his teeth. When he attempted to open one, nearly cutting his gum on the bottle cap I yelled at him and said: "You're going to be really famous one day! If you chip your teefs and your grill is all tore up like that I WILL NOT tell anyone that I know you personally!!"

Henry looked at me and turned red in the face as other were agreeing with me and asking him to stop before he damaged the enamel on his teeth!

Henry is the nicest guy ever. I wish him the best.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I have seen Canada's most famous environmentalist nekkid.

David Kawasaki? Hasn't everyone seen him nekkid?

I've only seen a half-Canadian naked.

How about a full Canadian half naked?

Henry Cavill worked for my nephew at one point about 3 years ago.

You still haven't gotten me his autograph. I'll be watching The Tudors soon. I can't wait!

I just re-read my post. I can't believe that I wrote, "The Princess of Whales."

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a huge motorcycle sport fan (and motorsports generally) and have met a large variety of current and former motorsport stars in social, trackside and on-track guises.
- I did a track holiday in Spain with two former Gladiators from Scotland (both walls of muscle!)
- I met Zoe Ball on a flight back from India (tall and good looking but only UK types will know who she is!) and Elle McPherson on a flight back from Aus (hot damn she's gorgeous).

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been profiled in major newspapers and magazines for being a major mid century collector. I was in one of the WORST horror movies ever made. My ex sister in laws brother directed a movie w/Alec Baldwin..Ruth Buzzi is my from my home town...heeee