What is your metric penis size in cm?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
This thread is predicated on the false notion that all metricized nations state penis length
in terms of "length x circumference", whereas many (including Germany) in fact specify it as
"length x diameter". :rolleyes:

Thus, "22x15" would sound more like a WMD than a penis to most people 'over here'.
With this in mind, my stats are 40x1.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
alex8 said:
This thread is predicated on the false notion that all metricized nations state penis length
in terms of "length x circumference", whereas many (including Germany) in fact specify it as
"length x diameter". :rolleyes:

Thus, "22x15" would sound more like a WMD than a penis to most people 'over here'.
France is the same as Germany, but to us at LPSG who compare circumferences, it makes more sense for easy comparison and avoids oval/round discrepancies.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a scientist I use the SI system which is based mainly on the metric system so I am used to it as well as the conversion inorder to help my students.

I am 24.5 cm long and 19.6 cm girth with a diameter of 6.7 cm

(I did not round to the nearest whole due to the significant figure principle:pat:)

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dongalong said:
France is the same as Germany
What a concept. I suppose they might look that way from, say, Alsace, except for lying in opposite ordinal directions.

The obvious problem with using "diameter" as a characteristic dimension is that it doesn't have a diameter. Only objects of circular cross-section have diameters. Elliptical cross-sections have major and minor axes (not too surprisingly). The typical appendage is not well represented by either a circle or an ellipse. You could use "width". Or something more easily measured, like, say, circumference (even if it's actually "perimeter", as a "circumference" is something found on the edge of a circle - note the "circ" root in both words).