What is your metric penis size in cm?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is called "spurious accuracy". One tenth of a millimetre? About 1/3 the thickness of this line: | ? It'd change more than that every time you breathe.

Totally agree with you, something that is essentially a sponge should never be measure too precisely. Another thing of note, is that most users of metric measure the penis diameter, not circumference.

Just over 10" along the topside by almost 8" around would thus be 26 x 7 cm. For those guys interested in precise measurements the metric should probably be 26 x 7 x 5.5 cm, since girth is made of width and hight. Is hight the correct term, length x width x hight?

The formula is simple:
( inches around / pi ) * 2.54
pi = 3.14159265358979

I could show you an even more accurate number, but that would be in direct violation of my sponge edict.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We could be metric now, but the Reagan administration decided it would be too difficult to implement. WOW!! I've never felt more proud of being called DUMB!!

um, sorry--does this mean you like Reagan's deliberate stupidity--or you don't?

I can't tell what you mean by dumb.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
um, sorry--does this mean you like Reagan's deliberate stupidity--or you don't?

I can't tell what you mean by dumb.

I meant that Reagan called all his fellow Americans stupid. I was being sarcastic when I said I had never felt more proud of being called stupid, but then I'm not one of Reagan's fellow Americans, since I learned how the metric system works, in the FOURTH GRADE!!!! It might even have been the third grade, my third grade teacher got promoted, to the fourth grade, at the same time my class went to fourth grade.