Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't make New Years Resolutions - mainly because I never keep them. Last New Years Resolution I made was in the early 90's - I resolved not to fuck my best friend's bf again (having done so on New Years Eve) - broke it about a week later. Waste of time - the resolving I mean - the fucking was great! That was the fucking problem :rolleyes:

(no - not a nice thing to do - in fairness though he was the only one of hers I ever did - she did 3 or 4 of mine - well, good friends share!!)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't make NY's Resolutions. Use to and never kept them. I am already working on getting out of dept and doing very good at it, am losing weight (it's best to not wait till the end of the year, just do it, am saving money (not much yet but am doing so), I have a decent job, go to the gym, eating a healthier diet as time goes on, am taking adult ed classes, don't hardly ever drink and don't smoke, already reducing stress, going to go on a couple of weekend trips this winter and a nice vacation this summer maybe two, and help others when I can, just the right thing to do. If I was to make these resolutions I would never finish them. Weird huh. lol

Popular New Year's Resolutions
These are allegedly the most popular resolutions people make. If you don't make resolutions please explain why. Do you have different resolutions? Please share. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To get the man I was back. I used to be happy. I want to be happy again. I find that I need to regain my spirituality.

I am starting a new venture. I have some fees to pay and paperwork to fill out. And potential clients to woo.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't make resolutions, but my hope and wish for the new year is to get my shit together and move to south Florida before next winter arrives.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't make resolutions, but I recently saw the following in a guy's t-shirt and if I were going to resolve to do anything, it would be what his shirt said:

Arrive.

Raise Hell.

Leave.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely will try for the "get a better job" one, but not as a New Year's resolution, but just because I need a job! :eek::biggrin1:

I'd like to exercise more too, but I need to find people at my fitness level to exercise with (most people I know are either super-athletic and in much better shape than me, or have chronic health problems and are very sedentary, and are in worse shape than me...)

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Popular New Year's ResolutionsThese are allegedly the most popular resolutions people make. If you don't make resolutions please explain why. Do you have different resolutions? Please share. :smile:

Normally I don't bother but I am going to try to lose 60 lbs this year.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To get the man I was back. I used to be happy. I want to be happy again. I find that I need to regain my spirituality.
I am right there with you Invisibleman! I don't want a new normal, I want the old competent, fearless, sassy me back.

I'm going to drop 160 pounds during the month of January.
Please don't cut off your cock!! :eek::tongue:

Where are you going to drop her?
:lmao: Oh, I get it now! LOL :biggrin1: