What is your New Year's Resolution?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't make resolutions, but I recently saw the following in a guy's t-shirt and if I were going to resolve to do anything, it would be what his shirt said:

Arrive.

Raise Hell.

Leave.
Hah, that almost reminds me of "the three rules" at my place:

If you're hungry, eat.
If you're tired, sleep.
If you're horny, fuck.

I don't do the whole "new year resolutions" thing. That's just not my style of getting things done.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Popular New Year's Resolutions
These are allegedly the most popular resolutions people make. If you don't make resolutions please explain why. Do you have different resolutions? Please share. :smile:
:smile:
ALL THE ABOVE DARLIN... (yea, right) plus reach 1000 posts replies on this site:wink:
WISH ME LUCK...and the same for you!
MAKE '08 GREAT!:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha! and we love your house rules!

Sorry we did not call yesterday--we slept most of the day away.

As Typhu31 calls me, D.O.A. (Daddy Old Ass).
Yeah. And the boys call Tawse Mean Old Leather Daddy.

About the call: that's not a problem... Madame and HotStuff slept until noon (well, HotStuff was up at about noon, and I woke Madame at about 12:30, since Tawse called and said he was on his way back from the airport.)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you don't make resolutions please explain why. Do you have different resolutions? Please share. :smile:

I've never made resolutions. I think it's useless and most people never stick to them anyway. The gyms are all crowded at the beginning of the year, and everyone's dieting, but by March the gyms are thinning out and the diets have gone to hell. The smokers have gone back to smoking and the drinkers back to drinking.
Jan 1st is just another day, so if there's something I'd like to change for the better, I just do it sometime during the year. I started going to a gym in early October and believe or not I'm still going even though I'm tiring of it and on the verge of quitting. It won't be the first time.

Lose Weight I don't need to lose any. When I first joined the gym, the personal trainer said he'd like me to put on 8lbs of muscle.
Pay Off Debt I don't have any.
Save Money I've always been able to save.
Get a Better Job That would be nice, but it's up to the hiring manager.
Get Fit Been doing that since October
Eat Right I try to eat right most of the time, but I indulge in junk at times.
Get a Better Education 4 years of college was enough, thank you.
Drink Less Alcohol The last drink I had was last summer. I can't drink any less than that.
Quit Smoking Now I don't smoke.
Reduce Stress Overall Easier said than done.
Reduce Stress at Work Not an issue.
Take a Trip Sounds fun.
Volunteer to Help Others I'd like to do this but not sure what I can do. Earlier in the year I saw an ad in the paper for people to deliver meals on wheels for people who can't get out. I called and they said they had so many callers they didn't need any more volunteers and they'd put me on a list. I never heard back. I did give money to a few charities at Christmas time.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't make New Year's resolutions. If something needs to be done, do it when it needs to be done. New Year is nothing special to me.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
New Year's Resolutions just ring as hollow conformist behavior--the latest fad from forever-ago that has not fallen out of favor yet.

"Everyone's doing it--you should too! Don't you feel bad for NOT doing it?"

:eyeroll:

If you need to make a change, make it--as viking says--no need to wait until the new year to do it.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That's a very bad idea, and from what I saw, it wasn't "little". :wink:

Well thank you for that but there I think you find there are lots of nicer ones on here (big or little) - I have taken my old willy pics from my gallery and am thinking about putting a face pic in there instead

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
New Year's Resolutions just ring as hollow conformist behavior--the latest fad from forever-ago that has not fallen out of favor yet.

"Everyone's doing it--you should too! Don't you feel bad for NOT doing it?"

:eyeroll:

If you need to make a change, make it--as viking says--no need to wait until the new year to do it.

I dont think Mr Grumpy is making is making any New year resoloutions - so clearly not everyone is doing it - so if you do you should feel bad about it.:confused::tongue::biggrin1:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I wish anyone luck with a resolution, I dont think they are very sucessfull, It would be interesting to see some studies on this. I dont make them!:biggrin1:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you don't make resolutions please explain why.
I never make resolutions for the new year since each day is a fresh start and in truth, each day is the start of a new year all of its own. The best policy is to try to do the best each and every day- then there is no need to make resolutions for massive changes.