What is your NPR Name?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your NPR Name?

What would your name be if you were the kind of person who would be a National Public Radio correspondent? You don't hear any Mike Wilsons or Heather Browns on that network. If you want to speak in the same rarefied air as Korva Coleman or Renita Jablonski, you need a name that combines exotica and whimsy. And Lianablog has found the NPR name formula. [/QUOTE]
Your first name is your real first name with your middle initial inserted into it wherever you choose. Your last name is the smallest town you've ever visited in a foreign country. My wife, for instance, is Nicolle Guanabo. Dave would be Deave Zilina. And just look at the byline above - my life's already getting more interesting. How about you?[/QUOTE]
My name would be Patriacia Vico Equense.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha! Baby girl if you just wanted to know folks names you send them a PM. This is a dont ask dont tell on the board zone! To be safe I am going to make one up using some fragments of my name....

Anya Yeklaya

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm tempted, but (1) I don't want to give away my first name here, and (2) I've been in a lot of small towns in foreign countries and can't recollect the names of all of them, nor do I know which was the smallest. It would probably be a German name, though.

It's too bad that, when I was in Austria, I missed my chance to visit the town of Obergurgl.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm tempted, but (1) I don't want to give away my first name here, and (2) I've been in a lot of small towns in foreign countries and can't recollect the names of all of them, nor do I know which was the smallest. It would probably be a German name, though.

It's too bad that, when I was in Austria, I missed my chance to visit the town of Obergurgl.

Do what I did then and take some of the letters from all three names and create new ones....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha! Baby girl if you just wanted to know folks names you send them a PM. This is a dont ask dont tell on the board zone! To be safe I am going to make one up using some fragments of my name....
Anya Yeklaya
I forgot about that. :tongue: I guess because my name is so generic and common I forgot how many people have unique names and wish to have anonymity.

]"name would be Patriacia Vico Equense"[/SIZE]

I really have a crush on you, Pat. No lie!

Awww, gee :redface: thank you. That's sweet of you to say. :hug:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"a cool thing to say, Crossy! She is one of a kind, isnt she?"

nj is so fucking bright, witty, super-quick! She is the type of lady in our colloquy we would bounce things off each other constantly. To continue, if nj was in a room with 100 people from any level of education, talent, etc., I am certain I would locate her instantly, like a magnet. Can't explain it. There are very few people like this, I married such a gal 26 years ago.