What Is Your Number One Pet Peeve?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know whether this kind of thread was posted before, I'm a newbie.

Everyone has pet peeves, I am wondering if any of you would like to share your biggest pet peeve. I'm not talking about serious stuff like homophobia or closed mindedness. Though important and definitely wrong in my book, I am looking for things a bit quirky.

My biggest pet peeve is when I am in a store and the clerk/cashier or generally someone I don't know, calls me by a pet name/ term of endearment like "honey" or "sweetheart". Don't ask me why, but I just want to throttle them.

Anyone wanna share?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My pet peeve is when people are in my way and they don't need to be. Like the people in the supermarket that walk away from their cart and leave it in the middle of the aisle. Also the people who drive and stop and block the road, and don't look behind them and think they own the road. So I think I would classify them as absent minded people.

Also the people who drive in the fast lane below the speed limit, or much slower than the flow of traffic.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have so many they're probably going to need a bigger server if I name them all :)

Liars
Carole Vorderman
Bad manners (unless it's me who's being bad mannered of course)
People eating with their mouths open
Bad spelling
People who let cats on their kitchen worktops
Chipped cups

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have so many they're probably going to need a bigger server if I name them all :)

Liars
Carole Vorderman
Bad manners (unless it's me who's being bad mannered of course)
People eating with their mouths open
Bad spelling
People who let cats on their kitchen worktops
Chipped cups

Hey wassup with Carol Voerderman?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's a terrible attention whore Davey, she was quite often on four terrestial channels at once, on countdown she laughs like a drain whenever the host says something as simple as 'oh so you're from Scunthorpe,' she's allegedly a mathematician yet for money she appears on adverts giving people terrible advice about taking out loans, and her clothes are often badly fitting. She's the new Cheryl Baker.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's a terrible attention whore Davey, she was quite often on four terrestial channels at once, on countdown she laughs like a drain whenever the host says something as simple as 'oh so you're from Scunthorpe,' she's allegedly a mathematician yet for money she appears on adverts giving people terrible advice about taking out loans, and her clothes are often badly fitting. She's the new Cheryl Baker.

Fair enough. I can see you point :wink:. You can't argue with her about Scunthorpe though :biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it when someone uses up the toilet paper and then doesn't bother to replace it for the next person.

I hate when people don't look out for animals on the road or take care of their pets.

I hate when I'm trying to not be noticed and my boobs jiggle.

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate when you see someone walking down the street and they put one finger to their nostril and spray:yuck::puke:eek:r spit green flem on the ground:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! Just where do you live?:eek:

I now live in Tenerife but I was talking about when I live in Glasgow, Scotland
It was awful :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Don't get me wrong Glasgow is a lovely city and the people very friendly but some people...... well...say no more...:biggrin1:

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate when you see someone walking down the street and they put one finger to their nostril and spray:yuck::puke:eek:r spit green flem on the ground:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Don't know what colour , but saw a young girl , 20ish , do that just this week , walking down the road :eek:. Lovely ...... not ! Just the type you'ld want to take home & meet your parents :rolleyes:

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know what colour , but saw a young girl , 20ish , do that just this week , walking down the road :eek:. Lovely ...... not ! Just the type you'ld want to take home & meet your parents :rolleyes:

Wow can you just picture the scene...... boy friend takes girlfriend out for a meal with his perents and to your horror she blows her nose on the table cloth:eek::eek::eek: this happened to me (many years ago now)but OMG I just wanted to die at that point.
Well now i'm all grown up and now live with a man :biggrin1: