What Is Your Number One Pet Peeve?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My pet peeve is when people are in my way and they don't need to be. Like the people in the supermarket that walk away from their cart and leave it in the middle of the aisle. As if they were the only one in the entire Pathmark!:confused: :mad: Also the people who drive and stop and block the road, and don't look behind them and think they own the road. Even more annoying when they stop to talk to someone who is traveling in the opposite direction. Thereby blocking traffic in both directions. So I think I would classify them as absent minded people. You are to kind . . . :smile:

Also the people who drive in the fast lane below the speed limit, or much slower than the flow of traffic.
Those people deserve the death penalty. :mad:

I have so many they're probably going to need a bigger server if I name them all :) You are a woman after my own heart SP. :smile:
Liars
Whiners
Martyrs/Victims who really are fine.
Bad manners
People eating with their mouths open
Bad spelling
People who let cats on their kitchen worktops - There is a lady in our church who allows this and I won't eat anything from her house at the pot luck supper.

People who are never sure of themselves
Sounds like a bit of self-loathing given your previous threads. :redface:

My other pet peeve is people with anger issues that don't realise it.:rolleyes:
Aren't they friggin' annoying?:tongue:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People who want to box you into one thing or category and keep you there no matter what is one, along with people who are so arrogant they cannot get over themselves.
Oh, and scottish blokes who don' go commando under their kilts ;)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slow talkers - spit it out already!
close talkers - please don't invade my space
sales people who try to get me to buy the outfit on the mannequin :mad:
Women in the mall, with double strollers that just aim them at people willy-nilly. - Having twins does not give you the right to run me over. :mad:
Relatives that say things like, "but you're so pretty, why aren't you married yet?"
Ignorant white people who sound surprised that I am articulate. Or worse yet, when they say, "You're one of the good ones."

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are all ties. Couldn't decide which was more irritating.

-Shoelaces getting loose while jogging.
-Finding there is only a tablespoon of milk left in the carton after pouring your cereal in the bowl.
-Citibank telemarketers calling during dinner selling useless "financial" services that some over zealous newly graduated MBA thought up to get ahead in the rat race.
-Melted chocolate in your briefcase.
-People who don't replace empty or soon to be empty toilet paper rolls.
-People that have obtuse personal conversations on public threads.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My biggest Pet Peeves are related to lack of table manners. It's a big turn off to me if someone is gross! Class and manners are free.

1. Chew with your mouth closed.
2. Don't talk with food in your mouth. Swallow it and then resume your conversation. Don't talk on the phone while eating - extremely bad manners especially in business situations.
3. Don't lick your fingers. Your hands touch all kinds of things. Use the napkin.

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys who treat women bad and think there superior.People who talk in movie theaters.People who dont pull over when i come up on them with lights and horns.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Long TV commerials breaks...
One time I counted up to 8 -10 one after, one after, one after, one after one, after another, after another after one...damn!
I forget what program I'm looking at:biggrin1:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Long TV commerials breaks.
One time I counted up to 8-10
One after one, after one, after one, after one, after one, after one, after one, after one, after another...damn...I forget what program I'm lookin at:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long TV commerials breaks.
One time I counted up to 8-10. One after one, after one, after one, after one, after one, after one, after one, after one, after another...damn...I forget what program I'm lookin at:biggrin1:

OMG! I noticed the same exact thing this afternoon! :tongue:

I hate when complete strangers ask me how tall I am (I'm 5'8"). When I tell them, they are always like "no way you must be at least 6'." :mad: Even more annoying...when they ask how's the weather up there. As if I haven't heard that one from third grade onward. :rolleyes::tongue: Seriously, it's not like I'm an amazon or something. I'm actually too short to shop at tall girl shops. :redface:

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
spousal/female abuse.

I of course don't like any form of abuse but it blows my mind how people can be mean to women.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are all too funny!

Another pet peeve of mine is when hubby will put something in the garbage to make it almost overflow and not change it. Drives me batty.

Another one is call waiting. When I call someone and they say "hold on a sec, I have another call". I just hang up. Then they call me back and say "What did you hang up for?"

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People in supermarkets that have a shopping cart full of good and use the Express checkout. If the clerk says anything to them, they always exclaim that they had no idea they were in an Express checkout.