What is your number one PRO or CON ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

acemsiran: Hi everybody,

I'd like to learn what people like or dislike most about having sex with a large penis. This is for both women and men.

I don't have an exceptionally big penis but it is above average. And with some ladies that are really small, i can not do full penetration. This is a big turn off for me. I mean i love the feeling of my thighs pressing against the pussy when i thrusted fully and i love the feeling of my balls slapping :) This was my number one disadvantage.

On the other hand, for me, the best thing about having a large penis is to be able to have sex when you are semi erect. After a long trophe or if i'm too tired to get a full erection for some other reason, i can still have satisfying sex with my partner. i can still make long and thick strokes even when i'm semi hard.

What about you guys and gals? i'd like to hear

Acemsiran

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

At my size, I haven't really had any cons--unless you consider having to use lube a con. A pro would be that people with whom I have been intimate have told me that they were satisfied.

3. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously:

I'm w/ lex on this on one. I see from his posts that him and I are about the same size. I usually do a lot of forplay so by penitration time things generally work out ok. I like the comments from lovers about my size (I mean who doesn't? ). I never really thought about my size much before I visted LPSG. I was just glad not to be small, and a little bit above average. But, now that I think about it I guess it gives me some confidence. And, thats a good thing.

4. nacard01

nacard01 Member

Albums:
    My biggest PRO would have to be the ability to perform regardless of the position, I have had ex's in the past who weren't able to do some positions because they weren't big enough. I don't always get to top unfortunately!

My biggeset CON would have to be the inability for a lot of guys to take me. Even with a lot of lube it is still very painful, which is not necessarily a bad thing but in some cases it has been more then they could bare. Maybe I was doing something wrong but I can only go so slow and easy before I fall asleep.

Nate

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The biggest con is that my girth is difficult to take orally.

The biggest pro is that if someone tries to mug me, I can always knock him upside the head with my cock.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Con - I never studied DMW's Dong Fu.

Pro - I'm willing to learn.

7. steve319

Gold Member

Hey DMW, maybe you should consider registering that thing with the FBI or Homeland Security or something.

Wow. Spent all this time looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq when we have this sort of thing happening in Louisiana!

The threat level just bumped up to orange! (red-purple?) :D

steve

8. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57:
    I would have never met my wife unless I was well-endowed. I had to break off a relationship with a great woman (after my wife's death) for the same reason.

9. Knight

Knight New Member

Pro: It works and I can fully penetrate my girlfriend, I dont even need any lube either...I joke with her about her havin a swimmin pool down there, she doesn't like it but I think its cute :)

Con: Err...It's not the same colour as my body, some colour coordination would be nice but hey its still normal and havent had any complaints...Or maybe the con is it's just not 10" lol but I like it just fine.

10. Imported

Gold Member

erospace: The only con must be that my flaccid cock reaches the porselen in the toilets...when I am sitting there. Not much fun.

The pros; I think having a huge cock is maybe the best gift a man can have, seriously (8,5x 7)

Ero

11. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Do we get to choose only one pro and one con each?

Okay, then to me the biggest pro is the way it feels in my hand.

The biggest con is that spontaneous sex is seldom an option, what with the amount of foreplay necessary to get her wet and loose enough.

12. Donk

Donk New Member

To me, the biggest pro is psychological--knowing I never have to deal with the anxiety of feeling like I'm "too small." As spam e-mails constantly remind us, even many guys who are well in the average range still suffer from this anxiety. I also agree with ace's point about being able to have intercourse with only a semi-erection. One thing this permits me to do is to go a second time after ejaculating once--I just stay in and keep thrusting till I'm fully erect again.

Biggest con is probably knowing that I will never experience "full coverage" during oral sex. My gf gives excellent head, and I can't complain about how it feels, but even she can't come close to taking in my entire length (or even half of it). I imagine that having one's penis fully engulfed in a warm mouth is a great pleasure that smaller guys get to enjoy that I will never experience.

13. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: I don't think I have any cons. It's what it is. On the flip side of the coin, I don't think I have any pros either. It's what it is.

14. Spork

Spork New Member

Pro: it gives a *lot* of pleasure to me and my partner.

There's a lot of talk from sex therapists about how over 50% of women cannot reach orgasm from penetrative sex alone. Either I've been extremely lucky in my choice of partners, or being well-hung (particularly in girth - I'm 6-7" around) helps a lot -- I don't want to credit myself with having some sort of secret ninja love technique, but making my partner come has never been a problem!

Con: Never been deep throated. It doesn't fit past the back teeth.

15. East

East New Member

i'm the same way with the pro, it's great to know that I am much larger than the average man and that makes me feel better and more confident.

as for con, I can't say I have one. well, sex isn't always the easiest thing for my girlfriend and I, some positions allow too much penetration and that hurts her, but we work around it. so I suppose thats the only con......

16. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pro: Every woman has complemented me on my size and all have been able to take all of it in vaginally, and enjoy it.

Con: None of the same women have been able to give me deep throat (yet.)

LapDog :p

17. Knight

Knight New Member

I agree with Spork I can make my gf cum pretty easily with just 'vaginal stimulation' and my trusty penis...Maybe it has something to do with her being able to fit me all in as well...being 'built for a deep pounding' or something...I remember Mme Z said it.

Draft saved Draft deleted