Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What do you do for a living?

I've had a house cleaning business for 5 years now. I work part-time after cutting back significantly due to some health problems.

If you have a college degree, does it pertain to your current job, if not, what was your major in college?

No

Do you like your job?

I love working for myself, being by myself and scheduling my own hours. And making as much as some of my degreed friends.

How about you?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
1. I'm a computer programmer, but please don't tell my mother. She thinks I'm a piano player in a whorehouse.
2. No degree. All self-inflicted knowledge.
3. My job, I'm indifferent to it. I like some of the people I work with, and that makes work palatable. I am especially fond of being able to travel and keep buying guitars and expensive cooking implements, so I can truthfully say I'm only in it for the money when it comes right down to it. It's fun to be thought a wizard, too. It amuses the hell out of me at times.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My major in college is bachellor degree in economics with an second concentration of accountant.
I'm graduated from college 3 years ago but I never used my college degree , I work as store manager from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am . Today I got the day free to resolve some personal business.

Upsnowball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm retired. Last job was driving 18 wheels about. Was a teacher half my life. I have a BA plus form the old days.

surprise

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a Civil Engineer.

I have a degree, although it took a little longer than normal. I did graduate from college with a job in my field and a ton of experience, so the transition was much easier.

I love my job, it's not perfect but I love and get along well with the people I work with. Most of us attended the same school at the same time and are very close which at times gets to be a problem because we are progressing at the same pace. It just forces me to strive harder for perfection. As far as the work it's second nature to me. I feel like I am getting paid to do a hobby.

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Currently unemployed. Quit my last job because it was a dead-end job and took up all my time. Currently looking for another job in the IT field.

I have a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.

And the last one doesn't apply anymore or yet.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

I-banking/Legal.

If you have a college degree, does it pertain to your current job, if not, what was your major in college?

I have 2 university degrees, one of which pertains to my current job.

Do you like your job?

On the whole, yes. It's better than the alternative.

1 characters

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Currently, I am unable to work due to inner ear problems that affect my balance. Prior to that I worked as a Phlebotomist and an Optician.

My job now is to try to keep getting better!

No college degree. I am 2 classes away from an associate degree. My major was Psychology and nursing. I also had a medical background from being an EMT and taking my paramedic class when I was 18,

Do you like your job?
I use to love my Phlebotomy job. I met so many interesting people. Also, it was challenging at times.

As for volunteering on the ambulance for 6 years. I enjoyed it until I had two specific calls that still cause flashbacks to this day.

The best job of all that i have ever had is being a mom~
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My occupation is trying to find a job in Michigan. I'm on leave for crazy stupid depression (actually more laziness, fear of the world and pot smoking that led to it) this semester, but I'm trying to finish my damn Ivy League edutainment (it ain't Harvard Yale or Princeton) so I can pretend I'm hot shit and make people impressed with me. Ironic that everyone there is just impressed with my guitar playing. Oh the rockstar dream...it dies hard.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I work for a non profit organization and until just recently I was over marketing. It was my job to make sure the community utilized our services. That changed recently and now I will be focusing on administrative tasks and fundraising efforts.

My education is in law

Do you like your job?

Most days I love it, recently and especially today I have wondered if it is time to move on.