What Is Your Penis Propotion And What Do You Consider Ideal?

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7 x 6 I think its a little too thin for the length.

Ratio: 3.66:1
Ideal: 3.14:1

I want to be 8x8.

So what do you consider to be the perfect proportion of length to thickness?

Average is 5.5 x 4.7 which is 3.67:1

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a ratio of non bone-pressed length to midshaft girth of around 1.3 looks great.

7.8" x 6" would suit me fine. 7.4 x 5.7 wouldn't be too shabby either.

In my opinion, for men who are interested in having sex with multiple potential female partners anything over 8 x 6 presents far more problems than benefits, and I think that size is pushing the limit for a lot of females.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying that 8" thick is too much?

I hold myself with two hands and about an inch sticks out, my hands are 4" so you'd think its 9" but its more like 7" why is that?

I heard its hard to suck any thicker than 5.5". There are always other ways like going from the side though. What is the ideal size to suck on in length and thickness?

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you saying that 8" thick is too much?

I hold myself with two hands and about an inch sticks out, my hands are 4" so you'd think its 9" but its more like 7" why is that?

I heard its hard to suck any thicker than 5.5". There are always other ways like going from the side though. What is the ideal size to suck on in length and thickness?

I'm like 8x6 and typically people struggle giving me head, not that it's too thick... But they can barely get halfway down it. Nobody has ever been able to deepthroat me. Kind of dissapointing

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was around 5" girth at the glans and 5.25" girth at the end of the shaft I had a couple of girls with small mouths complain of jaw fatigue while giving me head.

I don't have a real big mouth myself, and I would have a very difficult time opening my jaws enough to allow passage of anything even 5.5" in circumference past my teeth for any length of time.

Obviously, peoples mouths differ in size with regards to jaw size, flexibility at the jaw hinge joint (temporomandibular joint), and tooth size. Some would probably have no trouble at all with 6 inches girth.

If a person's mouth is such that they cannot get a penis between their teeth, they can still lick it, suck at the tip of the glans, or place the glans inside their mouth in between their cheek and teeth and it still feels good. But for me nothing is better than the sensation of a woman wrapping her soft lips around my shaft and sliding them up and down, at least to just past the frenulum.

Never been deep-throated either.

Toes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am at 8 by 5.25 and with my current progress I will be looking down at a 8 by 6 in a year or so.

6" girth is pretty thick for you to want 8" girth is a lot of overkill and might not be welcomed by all ladies.

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7.5 inches long by 6.5 inches thick ... wouldn't mind an extra half inch on each measurement. I've bottomed out hitting cervix on alot of women though, so more length isn't really important to me