What is your penis to height ratio?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prima facie, this should be a promising approach. If everyone fudges (or fantasizes, or lies) about his height and about his length, and fudges both by the same factor, then

penis to height ratio = [L(f)/H(f)]

which reduces to

penis to height ratio = [L/H]

That is, the fudge factor (f) divides out, and we get an accurate number for the ratio.

But somehow I don't think it will actually work.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prima facie, this should be a promising approach. If everyone fudges (or fantasizes, or lies) about his height and about his length, and fudges both by the same factor, then

penis to height ratio = [L(f)/H(f)]

which reduces to

penis to height ratio = [L/H]

That is, the fudge factor (f) divides out, and we get an accurate number for the ratio.

But somehow I don't think it will actually work.

I think liars are more likely to add the same absolute amount to each number, which would skew the formula.

A 5'8" man with a 5" penis becomes a 6'0" man with a 9" penis.

nervousvirgin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm just over 9% being 6 feet tall and about 6.5 inches hard

interesting how no one has fallen below the 8% that was said to be average. i guess this is LPSG and also the internet!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm just over 9% being 6 feet tall and about 6.5 inches hard

interesting how no one has fallen below the 8% that was said to be average. i guess this is LPSG and also the internet!
There's no reason for anyone to lie (not saying it couldn't or hasn't happened yet in this thread though) because it doesn't actually measure your penis size, it's just how big it is in relation to your body. 8" is a big dick obviously, but on a 6'6 man it wont make too much of an impact as it would on a 5'5 guy. This is just in relation to your body. It doesn't mean you'd have a small penis. We have just about the same height and size, by the way!

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I'm 5'11", and my penis is 7.5"...

5'11" = 71 inches...

71" (height) / 7.5" (penis size).

That is equal to about 9.5%...

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no reason for anyone to lie (not saying it couldn't or hasn't happened yet in this thread though)
To first approximation, all numbers posted on LPSG are lies. Nobody has to lie, but they do. Well, maybe not lie, so much a fudge a bit. Or a bit more. It doesn't matter, the numbers are crap.

Rule #2 is, n00bs never believe that. For a while, they believe that all numbers are real and accurate.

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am- Six Foot One -My Cock is eight and a half long -When hard -three a round girth- I am a happy Dude! Thank's to my family history!
DavidBD