What is your penis volume?

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey pecker I have a question for you. I know you are a highly respected member here (maybe the most highly respected), and a Co-Admin, and I'm neither of those, but it seems to me that you rarely have something substantial to post in any thread. It usually is some glib one-liner either misinterpreting the OP or taking them far too seriously/literally. I know it's all in good fun, and many times the OP deserves whatever slyness he gets, but if the person has a serious question, why not take the time and give them a serious answer?

Anyway, sorry about the threadjack. You can calculate approximate penis volume (or displacement) by using the normal dimensions we all use to measure it. Centimeters work best, however, since cubic inches isnt really used as much as cubic centimeters, or cc's.

My cock is always a solid 7.5x5.5, or around 8x6 on a good day. That's about 20x15 in cm. Since it's an approximate cylinder, we can use the formula for calculating the volume of a cylinder... V = (PI)*R^2*H

If my penis' circumference is 15cm, the diameter (15/PI) is 4.8, making the radius about 2.4.

V = 3.14 * 2.4^2 * 20 = 362 cm^3

This also shows us why increases in girth play a bigger part in how much space is displaced in the vagina, or how much surface area of the vagina is stimulated.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey pecker I have a question for you. I know you are a highly respected member here (maybe the most highly respected), and a Co-Admin, and I'm neither of those, but it seems to me that you rarely have something substantial to post in any thread. It usually is some glib one-liner either misinterpreting the OP or taking them far too seriously/literally. I know it's all in good fun, and many times the OP deserves whatever slyness he gets, but if the person has a serious question, why not take the time and give them a serious answer?

Maybe, because everybody else does that so he doesn't have to.

Anyway, sorry about the threadjack. You can calculate approximate penis volume (or displacement) by using the normal dimensions we all use to measure it. Centimeters work best, however, since cubic inches isnt really used as much as cubic centimeters, or cc's.

My cock is always a solid 7.5x5.5, or around 8x6 on a good day. That's about 20x15 in cm. Since it's an approximate cylinder, we can use the formula for calculating the volume of a cylinder... V = (PI)*R^2*H

If my penis' circumference is 15cm, the diameter (15/PI) is 4.8, making the radius about 2.4.

V = 3.14 * 2.4^2 * 20 = 362 cm^3

This also shows us why increases in girth play a bigger part in how much space is displaced in the vagina, or how much surface area of the vagina is stimulated.

Speaking as a 41 years young woman who has been sexually active for over 20 years. I don't give a flying fuck about the volume of the male penis. It is useless information! This is not my first time at the rodeo young man. I can eyeball it; and tell you if it's going to be useful for me or not. Please don't think you will impress a woman by telling her the volume of your penis. Unless of course you meet her at a Star Trek convention :biggrin1: :tongue:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you could effectively do a water displacement for a penis... cold water shrinks it... hot water tends to have a changing volume as it cools...

Then there is the testicle factor and the shape of the pelvis factor... not to mention the spillage factor if you're using the "overflow" technique.

Seems like you'd get a poor reading at best.

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive kept track of penis volume for a while. I'm 17 if I'm just hard. If I pump it its' been 27.3
I measured 160 penises in different parts of N america. so far the average is 5.4" long and 5.2 circumference. volume is about 11.5 cubic inches