What is your position on the zombie apocalypse

I do much work at private addresses. I have seen first hand how the internet in the past 20 years or so has created a whole generation of Zombies.

Approaching the senior years, are Zombies capable of looking after old people? :)

Reactions: TheRob

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the nature of the apocalypse.

Pathogen only transmissible by live contact with the infected: put as much distance between me and the colony, with the means to take my own life before being infected if necessary.

Pathogen able to reanimate the dead: arrange for my death and destruction of my body.

Pathogen prevalent in nature, so that all who die are reanimated: keep my Karma List on my person at all times so that I can be it's agent once reanimated. (We all have a list, right? Right?)

Well, just thought I'd let you all know that it's started. A zombie woman tried to maul me on my way home in the early hours. She was bleeding from her mouth and a head wound and perhaps elsewhere and seemed to be suffering from extreme rage and paranoia. She was seriously trying to bite everybody like a fast 'world war z' type zombie. She was behaving as if she was demonically possessed. I helped two of her friends hold her down while we waited half an hour for an ambulance, and then the police arrived instead. The ambulance couldn't have dealt with her without assistance.

One of her friends said that earlier a man she didn't know had handed her a drink. General consensus was that the drink had been spiked. It was exactly like a horror film :eek:, except that her friends were genuinely shocked and kept apologising to everyone for her behaviour :D.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Well, just thought I'd let you all know that it's started. A zombie woman tried to maul me on my way home in the early hours. She was bleeding from her mouth and a head wound and perhaps elsewhere and seemed to be suffering from extreme rage and paranoia. She was seriously trying to bite everybody like a fast 'world war z' type zombie. She was behaving as if she was demonically possessed. I helped two of her friends hold her down while we waited half an hour for an ambulance, and then the police arrived instead. The ambulance couldn't have dealt with her without assistance.

One of her friends said that earlier a man she didn't know had handed her a drink. General consensus was that the drink had been spiked. It was exactly like a horror film :eek:, except that her friends were genuinely shocked and kept apologising to everyone for her behaviour :D.

that's quite crazy and I hope she is ok
I'm guessing this is not the reaction the guy who spiked the drink was looking for (if that is what happened) often the most obvious answer is not the correct one