What is your priority in life right now?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a bit lost at the moment...I really have no clue what I want to do.
Which is a bit scary because it never ends well when I don't have enough to occupy myself with.
I could well do with out another erratic, self destructive phase.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My priority right now is getting a permanent job, preferably in my career field (but the key here is that it needs to be at the correct skill level for me, not above my level so that I would not be able to keep the job).

Also, my libido sometimes gets in the way of ANYTHING else, so that's a priority as well. Sometimes I wish there was a pill I could take to temporarily turn it off though, so I could concentrate on work, for instance!

And, when I can get my career situation more stable, and after I satisfy a particular fantasy of mine, I'd like to have a relationship.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, it is the fact that I have pursued my business interests for so so long that I need to re-engage with the other perhaps more important aspects of life.
Like traveling to the states to meet LPSG members. :flirt: Or were you thinking in a more zen type way.

To learn to accept that my life as is, is really as good as it's going to get and not everyone in life is designed to be anything more than single.
:frown1: I refuse to accept this.

I'm a bit lost at the moment...I really have no clue what I want to do.
We could tell, you've been bouncing all over the map for weeks.
Which is a bit scary because it never ends well when I don't have enough to occupy myself with.
You need a job and a reasonable hobby. Also, and I don't want to sound bitchy, you may want to get therapy before you do something stupid. Like uproot your entire life and move 13,000 miles away to another country.

I could well do with out another erratic, self destructive phase.[/QUOTE]
I hear you! Since you know that's a possibility, you can take the necessary steps to avoid a 'self-destructive phase'.

To graduate from college with a Bachelor's degree in Technical Management.
What does that mean? Technical Management of what? What kind of job can you get with that degree? :confused::confused::confused:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My priority is the same priority that i have always had.
I am addicted to expanding.
I am ruled by Jupiter. :wink:

Some of my recent priorities i would say are,
Get better at being comfortable in my own skin.
Take my production and recording to new heights.(new equiptment)
Create far more vibrant fetish photos. (new couture and camera)
Figure out how i view death,and getting over losing people.
I lost too many close people too soon...it kinda shocked me.
Life is short and every moment has it's oppurtunity for perfection.

I like seeking those oppurtunities without going overboard.
It still happens though. :1244:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, it is the fact that I have pursued my business interests for so so long that I need to re-engage with the other perhaps more important aspects of life.

get well, raise my son to be a kind, compassionate, caring man who values his honor, integrity, family, community, and country. Also to help others by either being a patient advocate or doctor.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answer the important questions:

"What is the meaning of life?"
And "Why can't you pick up dry cleaning on Sunday?".

Sorry, that was a Woody Allen moment. (I think it was from Love and Death).

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
get well, raise my son to be a kind, compassionate, caring man who values his honor, integrity, family, community, and country. Also to help others by either being a patient advocate or doctor.

i read it very very wrong....i thought you said you were trying to be a compassionate man.
sorry.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i read it very very wrong....i thought you said you were trying to be a compassionate man.
sorry.

yeah so does my name, I posted about my name change earlier if you knew anything about the situation, you would know me a bit better!