What is your priority in life right now?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it is the fact that I have pursued my business interests for so so long that I need to re-engage with the other perhaps more important aspects of life.

Interestingly, having spent my 20s dedicated to finding myself a place in the world with a stable life, a family, and a home, I'm ready to spend my 30s pursuing business interests a little more. I think we all go through periods on our lives dedicated to different aspects of our lives-- and no one else can determine when and what you should do except you. I also don't think work is neccessarily less important than other things-- for me, I need both my work and my family and friends to feel complete.

Answer the important questions:

"What is the meaning of life?"
And "Why can't you pick up dry cleaning on Sunday?".

Sorry, that was a Woody Allen moment. (I think it was from Love and Death).

I want to be as awesome as JustAsking. A noble goal, if I say so myself. :biggrin1:

Otherwise my priorities are getting in shape, being a good mom (wife, friend, daughter, etc), and getting my business off the ground. Learning to live a simpler life on my terms. Selling my house. Working on letting myself be more content. Reducing stress. Being an artist again.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right now, it seems career-wise, it's to avoid my co-workers manipulative agenda(s) to become project managers in their mind over me without actually taking the accountability and responsibility of their own projects. Those that want to be manager, yet don't and never will have the skills even when provided the tools to produce those results. "Vicarious accomplisher(s) and accomplishment(s)", per se ?

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right now it's taking everything day by day. I keep thinking "did I make the right choice moving here for this job" - a job which I am becoming more unhappy with each day.

Once I get things figured out, or move again (ughhhh), I would like to find the love of my life. Or maybe not - maybe I just need some hot sex and that would fix everything LOL.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe I will give up work and go to university. A degree woould be very useful right now...

Ugh. But I have a new job coming up soon and I have to stick with it for a while.

Eating alfalfa - that sounds like a good plan.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, it is the fact that I have pursued my business interests for so so long that I need to re-engage with the other perhaps more important aspects of life.

Sorting myself out.
Working out what I want to do with myself for the next decade....
What do I want job wise, home life, social life, where do I want to live

I packed in work almost 18 months ago to 're-engage with the more important aspects of life' after a busy and successful business career.

I've been on a journey for the last year understanding who I am and what makes me tick.

I've let go of a lot of baggage and am a much different person than I was.

That said, I still have much to do. Mainly resolving the outstanding issues I still have (sex, relationship, current status) and making decisions for the future.
As yet, I have no answers, but am confident they will come to me soon. :smile:

I think I would have to say my biggest priority right now is my career. I'm in advertising. I'm not ruled by any planets because that's just plain fucking weird. No, cold hard cash rules me. And a floppy jizzing cock, a bit like a broken jelly fire hydrant. Anyway enough smut, let's just stick to career chat. As I say advertising is my game. However I am looking for a brand new set of marker pens if anyone is willing to sell any, because mine have run out and I need some to spread my message in the phone booths and in toilet cubicles. It is getting desperate now, as I've resorted to using my own poo to continue this marketing campaign of mine. Wow, all those years in business school and this is where it's at!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my top three priorities:

1.) continue going to school and pursing my education. i took the past year off to have surgery and my life was basically put on hold. i've been back in school for about two semesters now and i'm working on my upper division courses for my undergraduate degree.

2.) work. my current job is stable and flexible, but i need to find a new gig. i've been an office bitch for almost 3 yrs. and it's time that i move on to better things.

3.) family and friends. they keep me sane and balance me out when i'm not being my usual self. without them i'd be lost <3

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
getting over losing people.
I lost too many close people too soon...it kinda shocked me.
PSIDOM,

I feel with you, my friend. I wish I had something helpful to tell you. If I did, I would tell it to myself. For me, it not yet quit hurting, so I must play with pain. No choice.

Priorities:
Buy controlling share of some basketball team.
Own agency for "hiring out" (?) musicians and musical instruments to Sweden's National Broadcasting and foreign musicians who are not stars, play just small places, and must travel light, rent instruments and "pick-up players" (temporary jobs what Americans call "occasionals").
For those I get accountantcy, marketer, manager, and secretaries. It's all being done now. You buy "turn key" incorporation--everything established already. I can go with "road trip" with team or music players or stay home.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
I am soon finished school so right now my #1 priority is finding a decent job because the one I have right now ain't great

gotta make an outstanding resume :/

blondstranger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To finish some things I've started and put on hold for whatever reason:
- finish the AT
- finish my Bachelors Degree
- go on a second date that ended w/a kiss and led to a third date...
- finish recording my album
- work out regularly

They are all just waiting for me to do them... now I just have to make the move. :)

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I am soon finished school so right now my #1 priority is finding a decent job because the one I have right now ain't great

gotta make an outstanding resume :/

To finish some things I've started and put on hold for whatever reason:
- finish the AT
- finish my Bachelors Degree
- go on a second date that ended w/a kiss and led to a third date...
- finish recording my album
- work out regularly

They are all just waiting for me to do them... now I just have to make the move. :)

find a way to retire

best of luck to you all! =)